Chapter 35

1 month later

Lilias pov.

I'm dressing Serephina as Nathan wants to take her out to the park. I'm going too, but I'm not as enthusiastic as Nathan and Phina. I'm worried that because I'm like heavily pregnant and I'm in my last month I'm gonna go into labour while we're there but the babies aren't due for at least another 3 weeks.

"Lils, do you know where I put my phone?" Nathan asks me as I turn to him and giggle.

"It's in your pocket in your trousers Nath." I say giggling as he feels his trouser pocket and finds his phone.

"Thanks babe. Are you and Phina ready to go?" He asks as I nod and Serephina runs downstairs and waits for us.

Nathan helps me up before wrapping his arm round my waist and kissing me before taking my hand and entwining our fingers together.

We walk outside into the warm summer air, as its summer and the holidays start soon, before walking to the park.

Serephina holds onto Nathan's hand while toddling beside him before he picks her up and holds her on his hip after letting go of my hand to do so. He takes my hand back before entwining our fingers together again as we continue our walk to the park.

"Nath, I was looking at the scan pictures earlier and I know the gender of the twins." I say as Nathan nods.

"Mmn." Is all he says indicating for me to carry on.

"They're boys." Is all I say as Nathan stops walking and just stands in the middle of the street.

"Nath?" I ask as Serephina giggles and pokes Nathan's cheek.

"We're having 2 little boys?" He asks as I nod innocently.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you." I say as he turns to me.

"Lilia, this is perfect. I wanted 2 little boys. Thank you for telling me." He says before hugging me as Serephina giggles again.

------------------------

We eventually make it to the park as Nathan and I sit on a bench and watch Phina play.

"So we're gonna have James and Liam then?" Nathan asks as I nod.

"Yes Nathan, we're gonna have James and Liam." I reply as his arms wrap around me with one hand rested on my belly.

"I love you Lils. So much." Nathan says to me as I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too Nathan. Much more than you ever know." I reply as Nathan buries his face in my neck.

"I'll always love you. Forever and a day." I say as Nathan laughs a little.

"I'll always love you. Forever and a week." He replies as I laugh and kiss him.

"Okay, you win." I say as Serephina comes to us.

"Can we go home now?" She asks as I nod and Nathan carries her home while holding my hand.

---------------------

We arrive at home and Serephina goes to her room while I sit on the sofa with Nathan.

"I can't wait til we have our little boys." Nathan says as I smile at him a little.

"Well, now you don't have to." I say as Nathan looks St me confused just before my water breaks, "Because my water just broke."

"What? I'll call my mom and then take you to the hospital." Nathan panics.

He calls his mom and pretty soon she gets here before Nathan drives us both to the hospital.

--------------------------

I'm laid in the hospital bed holding our two little boys.

James and Liam.

James is two minutes older than Liam to be exact.

I just hope Serephina won't be jealous of the boys or anything like that. She's the eldest and I just hope she's okay with this.