Chapter 26

Lilias pov.

I wake up beside a sleeping Nathan before yawning and sitting up.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and scroll through Facebook before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

I get dressed in blue skinny jeans, a blue crop top with a denim jacket and blue flats.

I curl my hair before doing my makeup.

Light foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blusher and lip balm before walking into town and going into a tattoo and piercing shop.

I decided to get my tongue pierced because it looks cool.

I know that if it goes wrong it'll look bad or if it gets infected it'll be bad.

I walk into the shop to be greeted with a smiley face by a girl with black hair with green stripes through it.

"Hi, what are you here for?" She smiles as I smile back.

"Hi, how much are tongue piercings here?" I ask as she checks.

"£30." She replies as I smile.

"Could I have a tongue piercing please?" I ask her as she smiles.

"Sure. Take a seat over there and I'll call you when I've set up for you." She says as I nod and smile before sitting down.

I get called over and go through the process of having my tongue pierced before paying and leaving the shop. Basically, I have to go back in about a month to get the ball replaced with a smaller ball.

I won't tell Nathan until I have a smaller ball.

~1 month later~

I go back and have the smaller ball fitted before I leave to go home.

I walk through the door to be greeted by Serephina and Nathan hugging me.

"I missed you guys." I say.

I decided to stay at moms for the month until I got the ball replaced.

I hug Nathan longest as he wouldn't let go of me. He presses his lips against mine as I kiss him back.

He trails his tongue across my bottom lip and I open my mouth not thinking. His tongue glides across my piercing before he stops kissing me and looks at me as I bite my lip.

"What's in your mouth?" He asks as I sigh and stick my tongue out and show him my piercing.

"Is that why you were at your moms for a month?" He asks as I nod.

"Yeah." I reply as he smiles at me.

"I love it. It makes you sexier." Nathan says as I giggle and kiss him again as he kisses me back.

"Nathan, while I was at moms I also got offered a job in modelling." I say and hear Nathan spit out his drink all over the kitchen table.

"You what?" He says as I stare at him.

"I got offered a job in modelling." I say once again as he stares at me not speaking.

"No." He says as I tilt my head while looking at him confused.

"No?' I ask as he nods.

"Yes, I said no. You're not doing it." He says as I look at him the tears starting to fill up in my eyes.

"Why?" I say letting a few tears fall.

"Because you have a perfectly fine job here. cleaning, cooking and looking after Serephina." Nathan says as I let a few more tears fall before throwing my glass to the floor and letting it smash.

"Why don't you ever let me make my own decisions?! I don't want to be a housewife! I wanted to be a singer but that dream crashed to the ground and now I want to be a model and pretty soon you're gonna crush that dream for me! You know what Nathan?! I'm gonna be a model! I don't care what you say! You don't control my life!" I yell at him before I leave the house and ring the modelling agency.

"Hello, about that job offer. Do you still need a new model?"