Chapter 15

Nathans pov.

I shoot up in bed with a massive smile on my face.

Best dream ever.

God, I so want that to be real, but I know it wont be real. EVER.

Pretty soon Lilia wakes up and turns to me.

She grins at me and wraps her arms round me in the biggest hug ever.

"Happy birthday!" She exclaims as I laugh and kiss her.

"Thank you!" I reply as she smiles at me.

"Are you at work today?" She pouts as I shake my head.

"Nope, what do you wanna do?" A smile soon forms on her face.

"XBOX?" She asks as I shake my head.

"I always lose. Shall we spend the day in the park? Just you and me? Then you're meeting my family later before we come back here." I say as she agrees and searches through her clothes.

She pulls out a blue crop top, denim jacket and some blue skinny jeans. She pulls out some clean underwear before going for a shower and getting dressed. meanwhile, I was just sat on the bed going through Facebook. I change my relationship status to in a relationship with Lilia and hear her phone ding from the notification from me.

I sigh and leave it for her.

Lilias pov.

I get out of the shower and dry myself before pulling on my underwear and looking at myself in the full length mirror. Today is the day I tell Nathan. Its gonna be his best birthday present yet but I don't think I'm ready for this sort of pressure. I stand the the side and thank god I'm still thin.

I dress before drying my hair, curling it, putting on some foundation, blusher, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm as lip gloss makes my lips sticky and horrible.

I walk out of the bathroom and look at my phone as it dinged.

"Did you get lost in the bathroom or did you fly to the moon and back? You took ages." Nathan says as I shrug.

I see a notification asking if I can confirm that I'm in a relationship wit Nathan Sykes on Facebook. I confirm it and wait for Nathan to get ready as it take him like half an hour to do his hair.

He comes out and takes my hand before walking with me to the park. We walk hand in hand through the park and sit on the swings for a bit talking.

"Don't you have anything you wanna be Lils?" Nathan asks me as I look down.

"I want to travel the world, sing." I say as he smiles at me.

"Sing for me." He says as I shrug.

"Its only a song from high school musical that I like. Its right here right now, but like... I can't sing." I say as he looks at me confused.

"Who said?" He asks as I sigh.

"Dave, my mom, my dad. He said it before he left and then when he called, wrote letters or texted he said it too. He also posted it on Facebook so I stopped making videos on YouTube and stopped singing altogether so I don't know how I sound now." I say as Nathan kisses me.

"I believe in you. please try. For me. It's my birthday." He says as I laugh and eventually agree.

"Can you imagine,

what would happen,

if we could have any dream?,

I wish this moment,

was ours to own it,

and that it would never leave.

then I would thank that star,

that made our wish come true,

oh yeah,

'cause he knows that,

where you are,

is where I should be too.

right here,

right now,

yeah I'm looking at you,

and my heart loves the view,

'cause you mean everything.

right here,

I promise you somehow,

tomorrow can wait,

for some other day to be,

but right now there you and me.

ooh we know its coming,

and its coming fast,

always you and me,

oh yeah,

so let's make every second last,

make it last,

'cause.

right here,

ooh,

right now,

yeah I'm looking at you,

and my heart loves the view,

'cause you mean everything.

Right here,

I promise you somehow,

tomorrow can wait,

for some some other day to be,

to be,

but right now there's,

you and me,

you and me,

you and oh,

you and me,

but right now there's,

you and me."

I sing the whole song for him and when I look at him his mouth is open wide and he staring at me.

"Your voice is just... You... What? How can you sing so good?" He asks as I shrug.

"I guess you grow up with it or something. I don't know." Soon we walk down by the river but I stop us from walking.

"I have a birthday present for you. From me to you. 2 presents actually." I say as Nathan looks at me and nods.

"Yeah." He says.

"First one is this." I hand him a box wrapped in silver and he opens it to find chocolate.

"Thank you. You said you'd get me chocolate." He hugs me and puts the chocolate in a bag I'm holding.

I walk us to a bench and place my bag down on it before grabbing Nathans wrists. I place his hands on my stomach.

"Happy birthday Daddy."