Chapter 4 (Dirty)

~Night of the prom~

I walk to the doctors surgery where Nathan promised he'd meet me and see him stood by his car in a nice black suit and smiles when he sees me. I run to him and wrap my arms round his neck.

"You look beautiful." He says as I look at the ground.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I reply as he places his lips on mine for about 5 seconds and we get in the car.

I was wearing a pink dress that comes to the top of my knee with skin colour tights and pink heels. My hair was curled and I was wearing my usual makeup. Light foundation, blusher, eyeliner and mascara with lip balm.

Nathan was wearing a black pair of jeans, black shoes, a white shirt with a black tie and a black blazer. His hair was styled into a quiff and he looked... HOT!

He smiles at me and I return the smile as we arrive at my school.

Nathan walks round and opens the door for me and helps me out.

"Thank you." I say as he smiles and I return it.

"Do I call you Nathan tonight?" I ask as he smiles at me.

"Call me Nathan all the time, but when were getting busy in bed I'd like you to call me Dr. Sykes please.' He says as I nod and take his arm that he's holding out for me.

The first thing we have to do is take photos. Great.

We stand side by side and smile before leaving and getting a drink.

"Jai, Ruby, Cathia. Over here!" I shout to them while waving as they come over with their dates.

Ruby is with Jason, Jai is with Simon and Cathia is with Dylan as he asked her after I turned him down.

We start talking until Jai notices Nathan next to me.

"Cathia." She says as her voice shakes.

Cathia sees him and they go mental. Nathan gives them a weird look and I roll my eyes before taking his hand and taking him to the band stand to dance. Kind of like in twilight but the other people don't leave. They stay as I dance with Nathan.

I wrap my arms round his neck as he lifts me to stand on his feet so I can look into his eyes as his arms wrap around my waist. He smiles at me as I smile back and dance with him.

My fingers tangle into the back of his hair as he smiles at me and leans forward putting our foreheads together. I smile at him and bite my lip as he tilts his head and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back as he deepens it by trailing his tongue against my lip but I deny access so he bites my lip making me open my mouth as he takes his chance and let's his tongue explore my mouth.

I eventually give up on trying to protest, which all that came out was 'mmmmn', and join in with the kiss.

Nathan pulls away before looking into my eyes and smiles at me as I return the smile and look away from his gaze as we start dancing again before noticing that everyone else had left the bandstand to go inside as its getting a bit cold.

Nathan smiles at me before taking his blazer off and putting it around me before putting his arm round me and guiding me inside the school hall. I give his blazer back while smiling gratefully as he takes it back and puts it on.

"Thanks" I say as he smiles.

"No problem."

---------------

We were on our way back to my house when I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asks as I look at him.

"Can we go to yours instead? I don't wanna go home." I say as he nods and starts driving to his house.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow. School actually finished yesterday so I don't have to." I say as he nods understanding what I meant.

"Cool." He replies as I sigh and look out of the window.

At least I tried to start a conversation.

"What made you want to become a doctor?" I ask him as he shrugs.

"I really don't know." Is all he says before I look out of the window again.

---------------

We pull up outside his house and get out of the car before entering the house.

As soon as he closes the door and locks it I pin him to the wall and start to kiss him as he kisses me back as his hands meet my waist and guides me up the stairs. He guides me into his bedroom and closes the door before pushing me onto his bed and hovering over me, still kissing me.

His hands travel up and down my body before undoing the zip at the back of my dress and pulling it off. I pull his blazer off and throw it to the floor as he drops my dress onto the floor. I see his muscles flex as he puts all of his weight onto his arms and kisses me.

He takes my shoes off and throw as them to the floor before rolling my tights down and dropping them next to my dress as he starts to admire my body. I flip us over before undoing his shirt and throwing it to the floor before undoing his trousers and sliding them off after taking off his shoes for him. I slowly slide his boxers down to reveal his erect dick as he groans while I take his boxers off and drop them to the floor.

I take him in my hands before putting him in my mouth and sucking him off as I hear his groans. I stop as he groans again and flips us over taking my underwear off in a hurry before thrusting into me fast and hard as I moan out in pleasure and pain from the force.

He smirks at me before kissing me and thrusting multiple times. I moan loud as he smirks at me and kisses down my neck towards my breasts. He licks each nipple gently before kissing back up my neck and down my jawline to my lips.

He picks up speed and increases the force before decreasing the speed and force several times as I moan out for him. Pretty soon we both cum for each other and I feel multiple traces of warm liquid go through me before nathan collapses beside me. Then it hits me.

I look in his draw while he's not looking and see a full pack of condoms.

"Nathan, you didn't use a fucking condom!" I exclaim as he just realises.

"Shit!" He exclaims as I look at him.

"Look." I show him the full pack as he pulls on his boxers and starts to curse as I put my underwear on.

"What if I get... You know? Pregnant? I... I don't like the thought of being a teen mom." I say as he pulls me into his arms and hugs me as I start to cry.

"No, don't cry! please don't cry!" He exclaims as I look up at him.

"If that does happen then I'll be here for you. I'll be your strength. I promise. I'll be your personal soldier. I promise that I'll protect you. Don't worry about it. I won't leave you either. I never will leave you. I promise." He says as I wipe my eyes and hug him before placing my lips on his.

We climb into bed before falling into a peaceful sleep.