Chapter 33

Guys did you know that this story is nearly over?

----------------------

I wake up in the morning next to Nathan and sigh. Today is Saturday and I have assessments to mark as well as looking after Nathan and Serephina. Perfect.

I get up and stay in my pyjamas before starting to mark the assessments. Pretty soon I hear Serephina calling Nathan before they both come downstairs and start moaning at me because I'm marking paperwork. Again.

"Guys, this is my job. Get over it." I say before marking again.

I finish all the marking, finally, and put everything back in my bag ready for Monday.

"Lilia, are you done marking?" Nathan moans at me.

"Yes, are you done moaning?" I say as he looks at me with his mouth wide open.

"My moaning turns you on and don't deny it because i know you love it." Nathan winks.

"Dream on Nathan." I reply as he fakes hurt while I giggle at his face and poke his nose.

He smiles at me and I poke his cheeks.

"Dimples would make you look adorable. Why can't you have dimples?" I say as he smiles at me.

"You have dimples." I gasp.

"I do not." I argue.

"No, but Phina does." Nathan says as Serephina smiles at me and she does actually have adorable dimples.

"Awh, yeah she does bless her. She's adorable. Just like you Nath." I say as he frowns at me.

"I'm not adorable." I laugh.

"Oh, really? Go tell your mom that and see what she says." I reply.

"Okay, so I may be adorable, but I'm supposed to be cute not adorable. Adorable is a bit too much. Don't you think?" He says.

"No. Adorable it just... Describes you perfectly." I reply as he sighs and sits with me and Phina at the table.

He starts playing with his hands before grabbing a piece of paper and writing his name down loads of times in different styles of writing before turning the page over and splitting it in half writing boys names on one side and girls names on the other side.

"I personally like James for a boy or Nadine for a girl." I say.

"Yeah I like James, but I also like Liam. For girls names I like Lydia and Rosalie." Nathan replies as I nod.

Pretty soon we agree on James and Rosalie depending on the gender of the baby.

I can't wait to find out the gender.

--------------------

A/N: Okay so this story is nearly at an end. I'm gonna try to either get 40-45 parts then end the story. Guys thank you for all the reads and I want you to tell me what the gender should be as I'm out of ideas for the gender and the baby won't come early this time. Anyway enjoy - Cyd :) x