Chapter 12 (Dirty)

"Are you sure?" She then asks.

I laugh a little and press my lips against hers.

"Why wouldn't I be sure? I love you and nobody will change that." I reply as she looks confused.

"But yesterday you said you could never forgive me. Never. You hate me don't you?" She says as I hold her close.

"No, I could never hate you babe. I love you and I can forgive you. I guess I just overreacted. We'll have a child one day, just not yet, I guess. I'll always be ready and waiting for when you are okay?" I ask as she smiles and nods before wrapping her arms round my neck and kissing me as I kiss her back before hugging her.

"So I guess we're always gonna be like, I'm ready when you are." She says as I sigh.

"I guess so. Maybe I can be ready and you'd never be able to make up your mind." I say, which in return, earned a dirty look.

"Nathan, yes I'm a girl, yes we take forever to choose but no, I always make up my mind without thinking thrice about it." She says as I laugh.

"Thrice? That's three times, right?" I say while laughing as she rolls her eyes and swats my arm playfully while sighing.

I watch her as she starts pacing. God, she is 18, she has a lot of stress and she is SEXY when she's stressed. Wait, did I just say that?

"What do you want for your birthday?" She randomly asks.

"Uhm... I don't know." I say untruthfully.

I know exactly what I want.

"Nathan, just tell me." She whines at me.

Shit, she is soooooo FIT.

I start to fidget in my seat and she knows what she's doing to me when she whines.

"Nathan, please. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease." She whines as I groan and close my eyes before crossing my legs.

She comes to me and opens my legs before putting one of her hands on each of my thighs while licking her lips as I just stare at her. She sits facing me and places an arm round my neck bringing herself closer to me as my boner grows and she giggles. She can obviously feel me against her.

She presses her lips against mine and puts her other arm round my neck before pulling me up over to the bed thingy that we have to have in the room. We never use it anyway as I don't get any patients that need it. Yet.

Lilia keeps kissing me before stripping herself, so I rush to undress but trip making Lilia laugh at me.

"Who put that chair there?" I say before quickly closing the blinds.

"You did." Lilia answers as I stand up and finish undressing.

I place her down on the bed gently and I'm about to start, but she stops me.

She places a condom in my hands as I nod and put it on. She smiles and I kiss her.

I enter her slowly as she moans out. I smirk at her as she closes her eyes and bites her lip while trying to grip onto something. I kiss her again before picking up speed and thrusting every now and then making her moan.

I get faster and feel her tighten around me as I smirk a little more as she opens her eyes and looks into mine as I lean down and kiss her. She kisses me back as I thrust a couple more times hearing her muffled moans trying to escape.

She breaks away from me and moans right before we cum for each other.

I collapse behind her breathless before she breaks the silence.

"Now will you tell me what you want for your birthday?" She asks as I nod.

"You. Baby, all I want for my birthday is you, chocolate and my god damn wages." I say as she giggles and cuddles me.

"Okay, I have an idea in mind. You'll get me and you'll get your chocolate but I don't know if you'll get those god damn wages." She giggles.

"Okay, surprise me on my birthday."