Going to lucknow Part 1

In RM, Arnav was getting ready for the launch of the calendar event and going through the presentation to make sure everything was just as according to his liking. Last but not the least was the calendar itself. He was staring at Khushis photo.. "Hum Lucknow jaa rahe hai. Hamesha ke liye (I am going to Lucknow, never to come back)... khushi's words kept ringing in his head. Suddenly he thinks of the her resignation "bhaad mein jaaye aap , bhaad mien jaaye aapke naukri (To hell with you and your job) and get very angry.

I must stop thinking of that middle class chit of a girl..

Meanwhile all preparations were being made to go to Lucknow. Khushi, Payal and Buaji are not very happy with the idea but they have no choice. They were still worried of the video clip which was published would still be a danger to Khushi. As usual our Sanka devi starts making jilebis and says "Buaji hum aakhri baar yeh jilebi deke aayenge preeto ke mausi ko' (Buaji I will give preetos aunt these jilebis for the last time) and sprints off to her neighbours house.

At preeto mausis house, mausi introduces her to her cousin Kedar who runs a hotel."khushi beta inse milo humare Bhai Kedar." (Khushi, meet my cousin Kedar) Preetos mausi introduced..

Khushi happily replied, "Namaste kedarji , aap bhi leejiye jilebi. Humne khud banaya. Woh kya hai ki hum Lucknow wapis jaa rahe hai tho sabko mitai de rahe hai (Please take some, I have made them myself, we are going back to Lucknow, )

"kyun beta dilli mein aisi kya kharabhi hai...mmm array wah aisi jilebi khaake itne barso hogaye, apna dost shashi ki yaad aa gaya" (Whats wrong in Dilli,... wow these jilebis are just like the ones my friend shashi used to make, its been ages since I ate such jilebies) said Kedar while munching the delicious jilebis..

Khushi was surprised to hear shashis name n wanted to make sure if it is her babuji. "Aap kis shashi ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai (Which shashi are you talking about)Kedar beamed with pride saying "woh tho hamara chaddi dost hai Lucknow mein. Khud ka dukhan hai swastik mishtaan bhandar. Wohi aisa jilebi banata tha" (He used to be my childhood friend. Had his own sweet shop and he used make just like these)Khushi was so happy she bent forward to take his blessings and said "woh tho hamare baabuji hai "

(He is my babuji)

Kedar wished to see Payal and both buaji and Payal soon came to preetos mausis house. Now there was no stopping any of them, buaji vaguely remembered Kedar as well but had forgotten over the years. Also she was not aware that he was their neighbours cousin.

While exchanging all the pleasantries Kedar offered Khushi and others if they could supply with Lucknowi sweets. This was something they had never thought of and  they were not very keen on going to Lucknow anyway.. Thus they all started their next phase of their journey... not in Lucknow, but very much in Delhi itself...

Precap .. arnav and khushi meet...

How was it... please comment