Chapter 5

Waking up in the morning, you look over at the clock with a groan.

5:30 am.

Putting on a black sweatshirt covered in holes and paint, you slip on a pair of leggings and get in your car to head to the rink, you're reminded by the pink slip on the door that your parents have already left.

This only ripens your already sour mood from swollen eyes, you cried yourself to sleep almost every night so far thinking of being alone.

Week one of Jimin hell is almost over at least.

Pulling up to the rink, you look in to see the lights already on and your coach is pulling up beside you.

No way! He's already inside?!

You let your head rest on the steering wheel letting the dread sink in, you were hoping to get one over on him and already be done by the time he got there.

Walking beside your coach, you blush while looking at her face and clear your throat.

"U-um...coach...well...you see..."

"His coach already alerted me."

Nodding and falling silent you walk inside with her, knowing she's secretly going to punish you for your lack of comunicatiin with her; but being honest, she scared the hell out of you.

Tying your new skates up, you smile at the new shiny black leather, able to see your own reflection in them as you stand up on the ice.

You had no idea how worn out your other skates had actually been.

Rubbing your eyes and skating forward, you hear a snort behind you as you shoot Jimin a death glare.

"Something funny?"

"Is that really what you wear to practice?"

Looking down at your sweatshirt snd blushing, you suddenly feel extremely self concious looking at his Gucci sweatshirt and pants.

"Some of us can't afford Gucci Park Jimin. You shouldn't be so cocky it's just practice."

"Confidence is key Sweetheart."

Whipping your head around you feel tears well in your eyes at the attack on your clothes, in all you maybe have five shirts and this one is the day before laundry shirt, and you watched your mother and father work hard to afford them.

"Mind your own damn business Jimin and stay on your side!"

Skating over to your coach you try to bury the lump in your throat slowly forming, this day is already turning out to be a mess.

••••••

After about an hour of hardcore torture from your coach, you skate over to your water bottle and chug it while Jimin joins you.

"Look...I'm sorry for earlier Sweetheart."

Glaring at him, you set your bottle down and huff.

"Not everyone is rich like you Jimin. Trust me, if I could afford the stuff you wear, I would have it."

You see a look of guilt cross his eyes while he clears his throat and nods.

"It was...insensitive of me, sorry.."

"Don't worry about it."

Skating back over to your coach you try to push away the odd feeling in your chest from Jimin's apology.

"Alright. Y/N, practice your routine."

Nodding and skating to the middle of the rink, you watch Jimin sit down in one of the chairs as his eyes fix on you.