Chapter 59

[Final Chapter]

"He ruined everything for me, so I had to ruin everything for him in return."

Your blood freezes in your veins as Jungkook's voice feels alien in your ears, his cold dark eyes searing right through you.

"Wait...wait a second....you...you hid my bear?...you left it at the hotel?..."

"No I'm not stupid. I just had it with me the whole time. You were supposed to break up with Jimin, when you didn't I had to turn to different ways."

"D-Different ways?.."

"Yeah. You should've came to me Y/N. If Jimin hadn't come to the club that night then I would've been the one to save you from Mingi and you would have come to me and finally left Jimin."

Oh...

Oh my god...

Your knees buckle and sit you back down on the stairs as fury boils through your entire body, your head snapping up to Jungkook.

"You planned alk of that?! To have me drugged?! Jungkook I thought your friend was going to hurt me!"

"I was going to be there any second!"

"You left me on purpose so that would happen to me?! Jungkook that's sick!"

"It isn't sick! What's sick is Jimin going around thinking he can have something! He doesn't deserve anything!"

You stand up and stand nose to nose with Jungkook as you look him in the eyes, tears of frustration welling in your eyes.

"Because of what?! Because your father was cheating on your mother and Jimin said something?! Jungkook you are so blinded by your own ignorance you are willing to hurt anyone trying to destroy your own brother!"

"Don't say that! You don't know! He brainwashed you too!"

"Brainwashed me? Jungkook....you don't even like me in a romantic way. Yet You're willing to put me in harm and try to take me...what were you going to do once you succeeded?"

Jungkook looks at you with sharp eyes as he smirks arrogantly, his hands sticking in the pockets of his basketball shorts.

"I already succeeded."

Your heart feels like it's been hit with a bag of bricks as you simply nod and step back, tears now welling down your cheeks.

"Yeah Jungkook...I guess You have. Not only have you succeeded in hurting your brother, but you've succeeded in hurting me as well."

A strange look crosses his face before you raise your hand and slap him across the face, his eyes widening in shock.

"Someone should have done that to you years ago. You have some serious issues you need to work through. Jimin is only a few years older than you, do you really think he set out to kill your father? Did he have control of that airplane?"

Jungkook holds his cheek and stays silent with his jaw tight, his body jumping when you raise your voice.

"Did he?!"