Chapter 25

[1 Hour before party]

Standing in front of your mirror again, you bite your lip because of your nerves, the silver dress hugging every curve you own.

Okay, act like this isn't your first party Y/N.

Be cool.

Be cool.

From talking to Jimin, you've figured out that Jungkook is extremely popular at his school, being the lead basketball star and having the best looks.

I mean he does look like a male model.

Sighing softly and walking over to your bed, you blink and hear your phone ringing.

"Mom?"

"Hello Honey! How is everything!"

You get a sour taste in your mouth when you hear your mother's perky tone sound over the small device.

"Um...good...why are you calling?.."

"Well, your father and I...have hit a bit of a rough patch! We need some money to get into this club that's super exclusive and we were wondering if you could lend us some!"

Are you kidding me.

Tears well in your eyes, your hand balling into a fist as you grit your teeth, trying to keep your cool.

"Mom...I...I don't have any money...I can't even afford to eat."

"Well aren't you staying with friends? Couldn't they lend you some money to send to us?"

"Are you kidding me?! Mom I just told you I can't even afford to eat and yet you want me to ask the people I'm staying with for money?!"

"Watch your tone Y/N. Do you even know how much money your father and I spent on your ice skating?!"

You hang up the phone and throw it across the room, the electronic banging off of the wall and hitting the thickly carpeted floor.

All they've done....

You sit on your bed and sniffle, tears rolling down your cheeks, looking at the clock you take a deep sigh, running your hand through your now curly hair.

One hour...

••••••

[Party Time]

You walk down the stairs of the house, feeling the beat of the music shake the floor underneath of your silver heels Jungkook bought you.

This dress is fricken uncomfortable.

The silver material clings to your every curve of your body, making you feel slightly self concious.

Holy..

When you get to the living room, the place looks like a club, the giant living room now filled with girls in dresses that slightly mimick yours except for their incredibly skinny build.