Chapter 14

The whole night you lay awake in your bed, tossing and turning while thinking about Jimin.

What had him so upset when I got home?...

You push your face into your pillow, pulling your blanket as tightly around you as possible.

Was he mad because I went with Jungkook?...

You sit up in your bed and ruffle your hair, looking over at the clock and groaning.

3 a.m. Awesome.

You push yourself out of the bed, walking over to your door and slipping into the hallway as quietly as possible.

Slinking down the wall you try to be silent as you tip toe to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and watching the fresh water from the faucet bubble into the glass.

Yes, dear water, come to me darling.

You set the glass down in the sink after finishing it and you make your way back up to your room, when you get there you notice a light shining under Jimin's door.

Is he awake too?...

You walk over and hold your hand up to the door, swallowing hard and sighing softly.

Why would he want to talk to me anyways?...

You shake your head and pout softly, walking back into your room and throwing yourself onto your bed again.

He's a jerk anyways. He's just mad his brother likes me.

You shove your face deep into your pillow, shutting your eyes as tightly as possible trying to fall asleep with a weird tugging sensation creeping up in your chest.

Am I upset?...

•••••

You must have fallen asleep sometimes because your alarm scares you awake at 5 a.m.

Kill me.

You pull yourself out of your bed and walk over to your closet, examining the clothes carefully.

Hmm...

Settling with an expensive sweatshirt Jimin bought you, you slip on your shoes and grab your practice bag.

Maybe I can ask Jimin what was wrong yesterday in the car...

Rubbing your eyes you hop down the stairs with a smile, stepping into the kitchen your face falls lightly.

"Ah! Y/N! Come eat!"

Jungkook pats the seat beside him at the table, a pile of waffles in front of him.

But...

"Where's Jimin?.."

Jungkook stops and turns to his food, a soft frown set on his lips.

"He said you were taking too long so he left."

Your heart clutches in sadness, Jimin left you behind.

He said he wouldn't leave without me...

"I didn't leave stupid. I started the car."

You turn around and smile softly when Jimin walks back inside, pulling his coat tightly around him.

You walk over to him and watch him smile down at you softly, he shoots a glare at Jungkook who stands up and crosses his arms.

"Y/N, I can give you a ride to work if you want?"

You blink and look up at Jimin as his jaw grits together tightly, he grabs your bag from you and chuckles.

"I got it Kook. We're going to the same place."

The boys round eyes fall darkly as he turns around, sitting back down at the table.

"Fine whatever, Y/N, I need to go shopping for more clothes tomorrow, will you come with me?"

"More clothes?"

"Mm. I'm throwing a house party soon. I need something to wear, plus I can buy you something too."

Your cheeks blush softly but you don't notice the smirk on Jungkook's face as Jimin tugs you out the door.

"Come on Y/N, Let's go."

•••••

The car ride is almost silent as you look over at Jimin focusing hard on the road, his eyes look cloudy, almost lost in thought.

"Um..so...last night..."

You try to initiate a conversation, which at this point is extremely hard.

"What about last night."

Jimin's tone is somewhat flat when he responds, which causes you to jump slightly.

"You um...well you weren't in a very good mood-"

"Should I have been?"

You blink and furrow your eyebrows, he completely cut you off with his snarky reply.

Wtf.

"Well I was just wondering why you were in a bad mood that's all jeez."

"Not everyone is a rainbow like you Y/N."

Oh this ass.

"Excuse me? Look I don't know who really peed in your cheerios at this point but you need to calm down, I was just wondering."

"Whatever Y/N. Drop it."

"Drop what? I don't even know what you're mad about-"

"I said. Drop it!"

You jump slightly and swallow hard when he raises his voice, usually Jimin really is all smiles, despite his arrogant demeanor.

This time however, he's truly pissed.

You watch him sigh heavily as he focuses on the road again, his face hardened from agitation.

"I..I'm sorry I asked then."

You pout and turn your head towards the window, maybe you were wrong about the two of you possibly becoming friends, maybe now Jimin doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.

Ah...just like everyone else..

You huff and swalllow hard to keep yourself from crying, tears brim your eyes as you lay your head against the window softly.

"That sweatshirt looks nice on you."

You blink away the tears and look over at Jimin who sighs softly and chuckles.

"You know, for an overcooked potato."

You smile softly and take a deep breath, the earlier feeling leaving your chest as Jimin returns to his previous jokes.

"Yah, at least I don't look like a muscly green bean."

"Green bean?"

You chuckle and look away from him, trying to hide your smile.

"It's the first vegetable I could think of."

Jimin busts out in a laugh, shaking his head as his body relaxes, you look over at him and smile softly.

What is this feeling...

(A/N): heeeyyyy everybodddyyyyy