Chapter 39

Ugh...sweaty....

You peel your eyes open, the sun softly gliding through the thick curtains in Jimin's room as your phone softly buzzes beside you.

Jimin never lets my alarm go off?

Looking over, your gaze softly lands on his face pressed softly against his pillow, his arms secured around your waist as yout cheeks turn pink.

He's....still asleep....he always wakes up before me...

Tugging your phone off of the bedside table you click the alarm off, Jimin's lips softly pressing together as he shifts under the soft comforter.

I don't want to wake him up...

But we have practice....

With a tender smile you drag your fingers across his cheek, your lips softly pressing against his as he groans softly.

"Mmmmm....five more minutes...."

"Chimchim, we have practice today you have to wake up."

You watch his eyes open softly, his pupils dilating with the light in the room.

"Wait...why are You up first?"

"I don't know my alarm woke me up."

Jimin sits up softly and rubs his eyes, his lips set in a boyish pout.

"It's cause you're too comfortable, you made me miss my alarm."

"Oh so It's my fault?!"

He looks over at you and grins, face softly laid in your neck.

"Of course it is."

You smile softly and wrap your arms around his body, his eyes closing as he takes a deep breath.

"What is it Jimin?..."

"Mmm....its just...I wish I could stay in this moment forever...just you and I...nothing else existing in the world..."

You smile softly and kiss his head, his manly scent driving you insane.

"Well if we miss practice, our coaches will make sure we never get to have a moment again."

"......true."

You giggle softly and squeal when Jimin lifts you off of his bed, a bright smile on his face.

"Wanna shower with me?"

WHUT-

"No!"

You swat at him until he puts you down, his laugh echoing through the room as your cheeks burn red.

"You should see your face!"

You huff and cross your arms, turning away from him playfully as you giggle.

"Shut up."

Popping his door open softly, you look out into the empty hallway and quickly scamper to your room, your chest swelling with success.

I wasn't caught, woot woot.

You quickly pull your hair back in a ponytail and throw a hoodie and leggings on, a sigh of frustration leaving you when you hear Jimin's whining again.

"Hurry uuuuuupppppp."

"I just came in here!"

"I'm gonna leave without you."

"You better not."

"I'll do it."

You quickly throw your door open as Jimin stands there with a smile, both your lumch boxes in his hands.

"Ready?"

"No."

You escape from his devilishly handsome smile and go into the bathroom, brushing your teeth and looking at yourself in the mirror.

Is this happiness?

The thing I've been missing my whole life?

Is Jimin the reason for all of this?

You smile softly to yourself and open the bathroom door, your eyes rolling when Jimin still looks at you the same.

"Ready now?"

"Yes!"

You grab your lunchbox and give a limd wave to Jin as you make your way outside, Jimin running in front of you to open your door.

"My lady."

You giggle softly and sit down in the car, your smile never leaving until your gaze casts to the upper window of the house.

That's....

You can see the stare coming from the ebony haired boy, his eyes piercing down at Jimin like a predator locking on its prey.

He looks kind of scary...

I'm concerned for Jimin....

··············

"So nice of you two to join us."

You both wince under the murderous stare of your coaches, their feet tapping on the concrete as you look down at the paper they handed you.

"This is the program of the play, you and Jimin will perform last. You Will play Clara and the Nutcracker Prince while another skater plays the mouseking."

You nod softly and look down at the costume the girl is wearing, your heart clutching in your chest.

It's so short....

"Coach, does Clara have to wear this? Y/N isn't comfortable with this kind of stuff."

You look over at Jimin in shock, his stare never leaving his coach until she sighs deeply.

"We can always ask for a new costume."

He....he knows...I don't like them...

You smile softly and keep it to yourself as your coach grabs a CD out of her pocket with a grin.

"Lets get started shall we?"

············

"Y/N. You need to feel the form. This isn't a technical performance this is an ice dance."

You huff softly and scratch your head, your arms aching from trying all the different poses in the routine.

"You need to learn flow. Listen to the music, get the gist of the beat and flow. Your homework for both of you is to watch ice dancers and see how they are with each other, how their connection could shake the foundation of our universe."

You nod softly as you throw your backpack over your shoulder, Jimin mimicking you and he sighs.

"I'm tired."

"Me too..."

"I've never done something I'm not good at....I'm usually good at everything."

"Wow....you're actually bad at something?"

Jimin smiles and bumps your shoulder with his, his tongue stuck out at you.

"At least I'm not bad at everything like you."

"Hey!"

You chase Jimin up the stairs as fast as you can as he laughs, the cold air seizing your lungs as you both reach the car.

"Alright Sweetheart.....you win...."

You smile tenderly and lay your head on his chest, his arms softly warming your body when he wraps them around you.

"You're letting me win something?"

"Well you're my girlfriend...I have to let you win something."

You smile tenderly and get into the car, Jimin's smile warming up your freezing cold body.

"Crank up the heat I'm freezing."

"Anything for you Sweetheart."

(A/N): Huhuhuhuhu 💜