Chapter 22

"Are you feeling okay?..."

"Y/N. That is the tenth time you have asked me that. I'm fine."

You blush softly at Jimin's agitation, ever since you brought him inside, his mood has done nothing but sour.

"Um..I'm sorry..."

Jimin looks at you with soft eyes, sighing and laying down in your bed next to your teddy bear.

"It's fine...my nose just hurts, how an I supposed to look like a greek god if my nose is bruised?"

Oh my god.

You chuckle and shake your head, rolling your eyes and placing an ice pack on his face gently.

"You're a dork."

"And you're an overcooked potato."

"Hey!"

"But...that t-shirt looks better on you than it does me...you can keep it.."

Oh?...

You blush and look down at the t-shirt hanging loosely over you, suddenly feeling embarassed about your exposed thighs.

"Th-thanks..."

"No problem."

"Hey guys...I brought chicken..."

You look over at Jungkook who walks in with two huge bags of fried chicken, you hop up and smile wide, clapping your hands.

"Alright! I'm starving!"

•••••

As you all sit in the bedroom, eating the chicken, you look over at Jimin who stares at his food sadly.

"What's wrong Jimin?"

"I can't eat this. It makes my nose hurt."

You frown and look at the heavily breaded chicken on Jimin's plate.

"Oh...I forgot that would hurt your face."

Jungkook looks over at Jimin, you roll your eyes and stand up, searching around thw place.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for something for Jimin to eat...there's nothing here, I'll go buy something."

"Y/N it's fine...I'll just try and eat it."

"No, you can't move your nose too much...give me some money I'll get some ramen or something."

Jimin fishes in his pocket and hands you a small roll of money, slipping on your sandals you open the sliding glass door and leave.

•••••

(Jimin's POV)

Jimin looks over at his younger brother, who chews his chicken loudly, a smile plastered on his face.

"You're a real asshole Jungkook."

"I told you, things won't end well for you, Jimin."

Jimin stands up, grabbing the younger male by the collar and lifting him off the couch.

"You may have done this to me in the past, but not this time. Not with Y/N. I will not let you do to her what you do to other girls."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well then, I guess now we see who she chooses, ice dancer."

•••••