Chapter 41

"Sweeetthhheeeaaarrrttttt."

You hear Jimin's sweet voice as he slowly shakes you out of your slumber, your arms tightening around his waist.

"Noo....five more minutes...."

"You already took five more minutes you're gonna be late for practice."

Ugh.

I have to practice alone today.

When you open your eyes your cheeks pinken when you see Jimin propped up on his elbow looking down at you warmly.

"Goodmorning Sweetheart."

"Mm...Goodmorning Chimchim."

He smiles wide and places a soft kiss on your forehead before tearing out of your embrace.

"I'll drop you off at practice still so you better get up or I'll leave you here."

"Hey!"

You send one of your plushies flying across the room at him as he dodges it fluidly, his cheeks puffed out in a pout.

"Hey! That is no way to treat your ride!"

You giggle and push your hair back into your everyday ponytail as you get dressed in your closet, Jimin's sleepy self sitting on your bed.

"Hey if I have to get up then so do you."

He smiles wide and tugs you into a soft embrace, his face pressing into your hair.

"Trust me if I could lay in bed with you and sleep all day I so would."

After you both break away from your hug you walk downstairs, Jin's pink apron still tied on his waist.

"Goodmorning lovebirds!"

"Hyung...."

You giggle at Jimin's blushed cheeks as Jin stops you before you get to the bottom of the stairs, his hand slipping something in your pocket as he whispers in your ear.

"Spend the day with me today."

You look over at him in light shock as he winks at you, your head nodding softly.

"Jimin-ah, you don't need to take Y/N-ah to practice, I'll give her a ride today."

"But Hyung-"

"No buts! Now hurry up go go!"

Jimin pouts deeply as he stands up, his lips pressing tenderly against the top of your head.

"Have a good day at practice Sweetheart. I'll see you tonight."

You nod softly as he slumps out the door, Jin's tongue clicking softly.

"That boy I swear."

"So...am I not going to practice?"

"Of course not! You and I are going shopping!"

"Shopping?....for what?..."

"Jimin's Christmas present!"

You blink in shock as you pull money out of your pocket, your face twisting as Jin smiles wide.

"Y-Yah why so much money?!"

"Well you and I can go shopping together! Not all of that has to be spent on Jimin!"

"Jin Oppa....this is too much money."

"Well I'm not taking it back so you'll have to keep it."

Your shoulders slump in defeat as you slide your purse on your shoulders, Jin's smile never leaving his face.