Chapter 20

"You get off first."

"No, you get off first."

"Oh my god one of you just get off."

You and Jimin stand toe to toe in front of eachother, both having a heavy scowl.

(Ten Minutes earlier)

"Wow...that was an awesome nap...these seats are comfortable..."

You look over at Jimin's complete red face, his hands are clasped together on his legs and he looks like he just saw a ghost.

"Uh...you okay Jimin?"

He nods and swallows hard, looking away from you and sighing.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine..."

An evil smile spreads on your face, looking at Jimin with narrowed eyes you snicker.

"What's wrong Jimin? Scared? You wanna get off first so you can feel ground again? The air tooooo much for ya?"

Jimin scowls at you, gritting his teeth and scoffing.

"As if."

(Present Time)

"I swear I am going to push you both outside of this plane."

At this point, Jungkook is staring at you and Jimin with anger in his eyes, he's stuck behind you both, who are still glaring at eachother.

"It's just because Jimin is a scaredy cat."

"I am not! I wasn't nervous because of that, I have been on tons of planes."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, when I won all those first place championships, I got to travel, what did you do huh?"

Ouch...

Your face lightly falls, grabbing your bag and slinging it over gour shoulder you step off the plane, tears welling in your eyes.

"Asshole."

"You started it Y/N!"

"Nice going Jimin."

You don't see Jungkook push past his brother, a cocky smile displayed on his face, stepping off of the stairs you blink and smile wide.

"Wow!"

You look out at the beautiful scenery in front of you, the airport is right by the beach which means your hotel should be near by.

"Look!"

Jimin and Jungkook join you, both basking in the beautiful scenery as well.

"That is almost as pretty as you."

Eh?

You watch as Jungkook winks at you softly, your cheeks igniting fire engine red as you swallow hard.

Did he just...

Usually, in life, the boy never takes an interest in you, you're always the girl that is looked over.

This time however, Jungkook is looking at you the way boys look at girls in the dramas you spent an unnatural amount of time watching.

"U-um...th-thank you?..."

"This vacation is going to be awesome, there's so much stuff here we can do and buy."

Stuff they can do...I'm broke.

Jimin looks over at you, he seems to know exactly what you're thinking.

"You, don't worry about money or paying for anything, this is our treat."