Chapter 21

"Y/N!!!"

Ugh...

"Y/N!!!!"

Nooo...

"Y/N!!!!!!"

"Dear god what?!"

You sit up out of bed, your hair messy from sleeping, you scream when Jimin is right in front of you, a huge smile on his face.

"Time to wake up sleepy head!"

"What time is it?...."

"Nine!!"

"A.M?!"

You groan and pull the blanket over your head, closing your eyes tightly.

"Y/N!!!"

"Shut up!!!"

I swear I'm going to kill him.

Jimin tugs the blanket off of you at the same time you're sitting up to hit him, causing his arm to buckle and he falls on you, your faces dangerously close.

Red alert.

Your face lights up red, looking at Jimin who's eyes mimick yours, huge.

"Uh..u-uh.."

You both lay there for a moment, Jimin looking into your eyes, his mimick the look of smooth melted chocolate, swirling with different emotions.

His eyes...are...pretty..

"Hey guys."

You shove Jimin off of you when Jungkook opens the door, thankfully he didn't see anything when he greets you with a soft grin.

"You guys wanna go to the beach today?"

With your face red as a cherry, you chuckle nervously and stand up.

"Y-yeah! That sounds fun!"

"Sweet, I'll be about ten minutes so just come out when you're ready."

"A-alright...see you then..."

He nods with a smile and shuts the door again, leaving you two alone in the room woth your hearts slamming in your chests.

•••••

Why won't my heart stop...

You stand in front of the mirror, Jimin's tshirt pulled over the skimpy bikini he so rudely ordered.

Your cheeks are still red as you relay not five minutes ago when Jimin was staring into your eyes, his chocolate orbs practically melting you with their gaze.

What the hell...He's a jerk...I'm supposed to hate him...

But...He's actually becoming a friend...

Completely lost in thought, you don't hear Jimin knocking on the door, his voice full of agitation.

"Y/N! Hurry up I need to change too!"

"O-oh! S-sorry!"

You pull your hair up into a quick ponytail and open the door, pushing past Jimin with your head down, not wanting to show him your blushing cheeks.

"Bathrooms all yours.."

You hear him shut the door, breathing a sigh of relief you flop on the bed, whining into your teddy bear.

Why me..

•••••

(Jimin's POV)