Valentines Day

Ugh..

Noo...

I don't wanna get up for work..

Your arm painfully reaches over to your side table as you lazily click the chirping alarm clock off, your body feeling oddly cold on the side Jimin usually snuggles.

What even?

"Jimin?"

You turn to the side and look at the empty spot beside you as you sit up and look around your bedroom dimly lit by the morning sunlight, your phone lighting up to show you the time.

February 14th...

It's Valentines Day...

Oh! Maybe Jimin is in the shower?

With a mischievous cackle you creep over to the bathroom door and press your ear against it, the absence of sound causing your smile to fade.

What even?

Where is he?

"Jimin?"

After putting on your robe you carefully walk through the house and look in Ki Joon's room, your eyebrows furrowing together at the added absence of your son.

Okay something is up.

Quickly making your way down the stairs you're met with a completely empty kitchen and empty house, a single pink note the only thing giving you a sense of relief.

"Noona, I'm taking Ki Joon with me today for training and he's gonna stay the night with me! Love you! -Jungkook"

Well...

At least I know where my son is...but that still leaves Jimin?

You feel a slight bout of anxiety fill your chest when you see his keys gone out of the bowl and his duffle bag missing, your hands lightly pushing into the pockets of your robe.

He didn't see his present early did he?...

Oh god...

Why is he gone?

He's never gone to work without me before...

And on Valentine's Day too...

With a glum mood settling on you, you decide to do your regular routine and get ready for work, slipping on the pink Gucci sweatshirt Jimin bought you all those years ago.

I remember this...he was such an ass back then...but a sweet one...

He's been acting so strange lately...he hasn't even wanted to cuddle when we go to sleep...he just sits up on his computer all night...

Grabbing the long velvet box hidden under your bed you sit down on the floor and glance at it sadly, your heart beginning to slowly crack and sting with pain.

Okay don't do this Y/N.

Jimin loves you.

He wouldn't...get complacent...would he?...

Have we lost our spark?...

Is it from being parents all these years?

Everything has settled down so much...Jin has even moved out and moved in with his wife...and Jungkook is the one mostly home...Ki Joon is in school all day...

Ugh I'm going to be late.

Pushing the velvet box into your duffle bag you shove your skates into it and internally groan, your eyes gazing up at yourself in the mirror.