Chapter 6

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

Opening your eyes, you snuggle futher into the couch, warm with your own body heat, your room is too cold to sleep in for now, so for the last three days you've been crashing on the couch.

Buzz buzz

Groaning you reach over and pick up your phone, seeing you have a text message.

Y/N, I'm already here kekekee
-🌟Jiminnie🌟

With a deep sigh, you force yourself out of the couch and up to your room, feeling the chill spread throughout the house.

"Ah...winter must be coming..."

The heater in your house isn't the best, neither do you own many warm clothes so you settle with a pink sweatshirt and leggings, hoping you look a little better than you did yesterday.

Asshole. Making me feel self conscious.

Getting in your car you drive the familiar route towards the ice rink where you spend more than half your life, thankfully though it's gym day so your coach will not be present.

Pulling into the driveway, you grab your bag and head up to the door, mentally preparing yourself for the always perky Jimin.

"Oh! You're here!"

Wincing at his voice, you offer him a silent nod as you drop your bag in the corner. Pulling your hair into a tight ponytail you start stretching and he shuffles right beside you.

"Did you sleep well?"

You look over at him with an uninviting expression but he presses on, giving you his usual eyesmile.

"Yeah...I slept fine."

Turning away you try hard to focus on your stretching, counting every second but in the corner of your eye you notice Jimin continues to stare you down.

"Jimin. Quit staring at me."

"Why should I?"

You look over at him in light shock, his face soft and full of smile while his hair falls fluffy around him as he touches his toes.

Shaking off his comment and stretching your arms one more time, you go over to the back squat bar, ready to lift when Jimin's hands are suddenly on your waist.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing?!"

You jump back and look at him with a shocked red face, almost running into the machine.

"Um..spotting you?"

His face is innocent as his hands still float in the air, your face fills with a blush as you clear your throat and shake your head.

"Well don't. I don't need your help."

"It isn't like I'm going to make a move on you Y/N."

Blushing harder you return to your previous position, him returning his hands to your waist as you grit your teeth and try not to explode.