Chapter 50

Ugh...

My head....

"You awake sleepy head?"

Your eyes flutter open at the tender sound of Jimin's voice, your head nodding and burying into his stomach.

"I'm sorry...for going to the-"

"Stop."

You turn and look at Jimin as he cups your cheek with his hand, his other arm pulling you into a tight hug, his thumb tracing tender circles on your lower back.

"I'm sorry I got so mad at you Sweetheart. I was so jealous that you said yes....and...I was so worried about you going somewhere with Jungkook...I...I'm just sorry."

The air goes silent as you close your eyes and stay in Jimin's arms, his light coffee scent relaxing you almost immediately.

"Let's get your face cleaned up."

You nod and sit up hesitantly, every muscle in your body feeling like they've been hit with sledgehammers.

Ugh.

"I think I'm dying."

"It's nothing a day of cuddles couldn't fix."

Jimin leans down in front of you with a wet cloth, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

"Look who's doctoring the busted nose now."

"Jerk."

You give him a light smile as he tenderly cleans off the blood on your face, his eyes swirling with warmth.

He saved me....

"Aw Sweetheart...."

You hiccup softly as tears pour down your cheeks, the adrenaline and drugs worn off completely and allowing every emotion to come out at once.

Jimin sigh softly and folds you into his embrace, his fingers lacing softly through your hair for comfort.

"I-I was s-so s-scared!"

"I know....I know...."

You bury your face into his neck and cry it all out, Jimin's head leaning tenderly against yours.

"If...If you hadn't shown up.."

"Shh, I showed up Sweetheart. I'll never let anything bad happen to you."

You nod softly and feel him lift you off of the sink and carry you into the bedroom, your body relaxing into the mattress immediately.

Ah...so soft...

Jimin's arms wrap around your body tenderly as he places small kisses on the back of your neck, your eyes immediately shutting.

"Jimin..."

"Yeah?"

"Can...can we stay here tomorrow?...I really don't want to go to practice.."

"Of course Sweetheart. You need to rest. You and I can just stay in."

You give him a nod as you roll over and snuggle deep into his chest, his arms enveloping you in a deep embrace.

"Get some rest now Sweetheart."

"Mmm..."

You slowly slip away into a tender slumber, Jimin's heartbeart in sync with your own.

Jimin....you're the best...

················

Sweetheart~

Ugh....