Chapter 42

*Christmas Day*

"Sweeeettthhheeaarrtttt."

Not again....no...ugh...

"Y/N WAKE UP!"

Your body jars awake at the sound of Jimin's voice echoing through the air, his face right above you with a wide smile.

"Its time to get up!"

"No....five more minutes..."

You bury your face into his chest and snuggle up to him as he chuckles and kisses the top of your head.

"But it's Christmas!"

He's right....

Christmas....

"Fine...."

Jimin hops around your room with his plaid pajamas on as you drag yourself out of bed and sigh.

"Do we all really have to have on matching pajamas?"

"Yes! It's a tradition!"

Rolling your eyes you squeak when Jimin grabs your waist and pulls you close, his forehead resting against yours.

"I'm happy Jin Hyung is letting us do Christmas two days before since we have our program those two days..."

"Me too...but why can't we sleep longer?"

In your house with your parents, they never made Christmas important at all, they would get you maybe one gift but never any traditions or waking up in wee hours of the morning.

"Come on we have to wake up Jin Hyu-"

"YOU LOVEBIRDS HURRY UP I'M READY TO OPEN PRESENTS!"

Ugh....sleeeeepppp....

Jimin sits down on the bed eith a smile, his arms stopping you from laying back down in the warm fluffiness of Jimin's thick comforter.

"You can sleep later, right now it's Christmas."

"But I wanna- JIMIN!"

You squeal in protest when he picks you up and lays you over his shoulder, his evil giggle making your blood boil.

Oh this boy.

"Park Jimin put me down!"

"Oooooo, I like it when you use my full name."

Your cheeks burn red as you huff, your hand coming down and smacking his butt.

"Put me down!"

"I figured you'd do that."

His hand comes up and swats your butt as you blink in shock, your face now feeling it might burn right off.

"Behave."

Wait what-

He sets you down and places a kiss on your red cheek, his eyes gleaming with mischief.