6

"Wake up!"

Yoongi groaned as he felt something hit his foot. He cracked his eyes open a little, and could see Hoseok standing by the end of the sofa, his arms crossed angrily over his chest.

"What time is it?" Yoongis voice was scratchy and deep, and he was surprised that he was even able to speak. He pushed himself up so he was sitting, and saw that he had drunk over half of the bottle of whiskey last night.

"Time for you to shower, asshole," Hoseok snapped, "I can't believe you stood us up yesterday!"

Yoongi grunted and rubbed his face. He couldn't be bothered to shower. Didn't he shower yesterday? Perhaps it was the day before. He usually only showered when Hoseok forced him to.

"Hey!" He grumbled when Hoseok reached out and tugged him up by his arm, "Stop that!"

His friend ignored him, dragging him to the bathroom and almost throwing him in.

"If you don't shower and dress yourself, I'll do it for you," Hoseok snapped, "Get ready, now! And brush your teeth, you stink of alcohol again,"

Yoongi sighed and pushed Hoseok out of the room, closing and locking the door behind him. He stripped himself of the jeans and stained shirt he had gone to sleep in and stepped under the running water of his shower. Rinsing his mouth under the water, he thought that he might be able to fool Hoseok into thinking he had brushed his teeth, but once he was clean and drying himself off with the fresh towel that his friend must have left in the bathroom last time, he decided to actually do it.

Once he was out of the bathroom, he went to his room and saw that Hoseok had laid some clothes out. 

"I'm not a child," He muttered, pulling the clean clothes on and heading to the kitchen, where he could hear Hoseok rattling around.

He was pleased to see that Hoseok hadn't poured his whiskey away, but he had placed it on the very top of the cupboard; a place that Yoongi wouldn't be able to reach it without a chair. And Yoongi knew that although he could sit on the chair, it wouldn't be able to handle his weight standing up.

A smell of bacon wafted through the air towards him, and he went to sit on said chair, leaning his head on the table and closing his eyes.

"Here," Hoseok said, setting a plate in front of him, "You know, if I ever get a girlfriend again, you're on your own. The reason my last one left me, is you,"

Yoongi huffed and picked up the sandwich. He did feel a little bit of guilt at Hoseoks girlfriend leaving, but it wasn't his fault she was jealous. And it wasn't his fault that Hoseok couldn't help but stick his nose in his business.

Although he was grateful, as well as bitter. Without Hoseok being around to help him, he probably would have kicked the bucket a long time ago.

"Why am I up so early?" Yoongi mumbled, his mouth full of bacon sandwich, "Why aren't you at work?"

"You're coming with me," Hoseok said, "I'm not having you skip out on work again,"

"I didn't skip out," Yoongi said, "I didn't accept the job,"

"I accepted it for you," Hoseok said, "So you're going, end of discussion. Get your shoes on,"

"Hoseo-"

"Get your fucking shoes on before I shove them up your ass and throw you into the boot of my car!" Hoseok snapped, "I'm not doing this with you, Yoongi, you are leaving this house with me and starting your new job whether you like it, or not!"

"No need to shout at me," Yoongi muttered, stuffing the remains of his sandwich in his mouth. He got to his feet and headed to the front door, where he had left his converse and jacket hanging the previous night.

Hoseok placed the dirty plate in the sink and quickly washed it, before heading out to his car, where Yoongi was waiting. He looked miserable, but he knew after listening to a lecture about music for a few hours, he'd either fall asleep or cheer up. Or he could possibly become more miserable, but that was a risk he was willing to take. 

Yoongi had to get back up on his feet, there was nothing else that Hoseok could do to help him. He refused to get professional help, he refused to quit drinking and smoking, and until now he had refused to get a job.

Yoongi had to help himself, and to do that, he had to help others.

---

With a sigh, Yoongi stretched his muscles and settled into another position. He was bored of being in this lecture hall. He already knew everything that Hoseok was explaining, and although he was clearly a good teacher, Yoongi didn't need the lessons. He had tried to sneak out once, but Hoseok had physically pushed him back into his seat, without even stopping the lesson.

So Yoongi was stuck, sitting there in the lecture hall for two hours. Once the lecture had finished, each of the students either left for another lecture or to go and practice their instruments, and that was when Hoseok finally allowed Yoongi to stand.

"Well?" He asked, heading to him.

"Well, what?" Yoongi yawned, "It was boring,"

"Of course it was," Hoseok said, "Theory is boring. Practical is always better. But theory is required,"

Yoongi stifled another yawn and Hoseok gestured for him to follow. He led him through the back of the hall and along the corridors, until they reached an area that had what seemed like hundreds of doors.

"This is the music rooms," Hoseok said, "Daisys allocated room is seven, so that's where your room is from now on,"

"I'm not teaching her Hoseok," Yoongi sighed, "I can't. I lost my passion,"

"Then I guess she'll be teaching you, as well then," Hoseok said, pushing Yoongi towards the door, "If you need anything, you can find me in my office. I expect a weekly progress report on Kim Daisy. See you later, Mr Min,"

Hoseok grinned and went back the way they came.

With a deep sigh, Yoongi moved towards the music room with the number seven in the middle. He was here, so he would at least spend today with her, before telling Hoseok he couldn't do it anymore.

---

AN: Unedited Idek why I tell you anymore, you guys already know lol