11

Yoongi sat in silence on his bed. His head was pounding and his eyes were sore, and Hoseok had just left him to go to his kitchen to make him a coffee. 

His body felt lighter, but that might have been because he felt slightly light headed from all the screaming. He was a little surprised that his neighbours hadn't called the police on someone being murdered, but no one had knocked on his door asking if everything was okay, so he figured that they just didn't care.

"Yoongz, put some clothes on, your coffee's ready, okay?" He head Hoseok call from outside his room, but he just took a deep breath, and closed his sore eyes. He hadn't cried like that since... he didn't think he had ever cried like that.

"I don't want a coffee," Yoongi said quietly, "I want a drink,"

"You can't drink, it's only one pm," Hoseok replied, finally coming into his room and going through his drawers. He selected a few items of clothing and placed them on the bed next to Yoongi, before leaning up against the wardrobe, arms folded over his chest.

"How do you feel?" His voice was soft, as if he was worried about setting him off all over again.

"I'm fine," Yoongi snapped, picking up his boxers and sliding them on underneath the towel over his lap. He pulled his ripped skinny jeans on next, and then stood up to pull his t-shirt on, "I'm fine," He repeated, as if to reassure himself.

"You don't sound it," Hoseok said, "And that screaming definitely didn't make it seem like you were fine,"

Yoongi paused, "I just had a moment," He said, "Because of your constant talking about..." He trailed off. At this point, he wasn't sure if he could say his loves name without crying again. He hadn't felt so vulnerable and weak in a long time, although he already knew that without her he was nothing.

"You aren't nothing," Hoseok said, and Yoongi looked up at him with narrow eyes. He didn't realise he had spoken out loud, "You lost the most important person in your life," He said, "And I understand that you have suffered so much at that loss. But Yoongi, you're your own person. Instead of wallowing in despair and being stuck in the past, you need to move forward. You need to make her proud. You need to be happy, so she can be happy,"

Yoongi lowered his gaze to the floor, but Hoseok continued to talk.

"I know that she's watching over you from up there, but she's sad, Yoongi. She's sad because you're sad. She wants you to move on and live your life. It's been two years already. Don't rot away because you're stuck in what was, and not what is and will be. You're suffering, and as your friend, I'm suffering. Isabella is suffering," He took Yoongis arm and pulled him so he looked up at him.

"Please, Yoongi for me, stop this. For her. Stop this for Izzy, she-"

Yoongi pulled his arm free, "I'm going to drink that coffee," He mumbled. However, Hoseok grabbed him again, and spun him around.

"No, you're going to listen," He said, "I can't stand to see you like this anymore. You have to let go, Yoongi. You have to let her go. How can she be free and at peace if you're like this? How do you think she'd feel right now?! Her precious Gigi a smoker and an alcoholic wallowing in self pity because he feels sorry for himself!"

"I don't!" Yoongi yelled, "I don-"

"Yes you do!" Hoseok cried, "You're selfish, Min Yoongi! You're sad because she's not with you anymore, and you feel guilty because you think it's your fault! Well here's the reality, Yoongz, it was not your fault!"

"It was!" Yoongi yelled, tears springing to his eyes again as he whirled on his friend, "She was dying, and I just sat and played the fucking piano!"

"That is all she ever wanted!" Hoseok shouted back, "She died happy and at peace because the man she loved with all her heart was doing the thing that you both felt so passionate about! You didn't just sit and play the piano, you made her passing pain free and joyful for her! She was able to let go because of you, why can't you do the same for her?!"

Yoongi yanked his arm free from Hoseoks hand, "Get out," He said, his eyes narrow.

Hoseoks eyes widened in shock, "Don't do this, Yoongi, after everything I've done for you, don't kick me out now,"

"Get. Out," Yoongi repeated, taking a step away from his best friend.

Hoseok took a deep breath and shook his head sadly, "Yoongi, no matter what, I love you. You're my best friend and I've known you forever. Please don't disappoint me and Isabella like this,"

Yoongi said nothing. He kept the frown on his face as he stared at Hoseok, who nodded once.

"Fine," He said curtly, "You know where to find me if you need me," He left the room and headed down the hallway.

Yoongi heard the front door close behind his friend, and covered his eyes with his hand. When he stood up straight again, he lifted the picture he had of his wife and him on their wedding day that he kept beside his bed. They both looked so happy, and so in love.

"I don't know what to do, Izzy," He said brokenly, his tears landing on the glass on top of the picture, "I don't know how to move on. I need you," He could feel hot tears creating new tracks down his hot cheeks and his vision got blurry from the amount building up, "I need you!" He screamed, throwing the picture across the room, the glass shattering into pieces as it bounced off the wall.

"How could you leave me like that?!" He cried, dropping to his knees and crawling across the floor to grab the photo, "How could you leave me behind?! I loved you so much, and you left me!"

For the second time that day, he curled up, sobs wracking his body as he cradled the photo in his arms, "I need you,"