28

Jimin stood standing in shock as Bee sat on the floor with Yoongi, gently rocking him and rubbing his back as he cried.

"I've never seen him like this," He said quietly, and Hoseok sighed.

"I have," He muttered, "This isn't the first time. Ordinarily, I'd say that it's good for him to let go of his emotions. He's got so much bottled up inside of him, and he keeps locked them up that these break downs are good for him, but..." He trailed off with a sigh.

"They happen a lot?" Jimin asked, and Hoseok shrugged.

"A few times. But this time I don't understand why,"

"He feels guilty," Jimins voice was soft as he stared at his friend, "He knows Izzy has gone, but he still feels like he cheated on her. He is confused and lost,"

"I shouldn't have left," Hoseok said, his voice cracking, "He needs me, and I just left,"

"If you didn't, he wouldn't have let go," The singer replied, before moving to Yoongi and dropping down behind him, wrapping his arms around his back as Bee hugged him from in front.

Hoseok stood motionless, unsure how to react. He himself felt guilty for saying the things he did. He couldn't understand Yoongis pain, and he felt guilty for thinking that it was too much. Yoongis wife had died two years ago. It was natural for him to mourn, but to be this upset after such a long amount of time was not right.

"You slept with your student?" Bee asked Yoongi quietly, making Hoseoks eyes widen in shock. Daisy was passionless and cold. She wasn't interested in other people, but Yoongi and her had slept together. There were feelings a lot deeper than he assumed hiding within these two people.

Yoongi said nothing, but his head jerked a little in a nod. Bee cupped his face, lifting him so his eyes were at her level.

"I understand," She said gently, "She's the first woman you've been with since Isabella left us, and you feel guilty, like you cheated on her, right?" Yoongi lowered his gaze, but Bee lifted his face again, "And you feel guilty for your student, because you feel like you just led her on, right?"

Jimin was still sat on the floor with his arms around Yoongis body, and Hoseok saw his arms tighten. He felt so stupid; both Jimin and Bee had understood straight away why Yoongi was upset, but he was oblivious.

"You didn't cheat, Hyung," Jimins voice was full of emotion, and he laid his cheek on his Hyungs back, "You didn't cheat because Izzy isn't here. I don't want to sound harsh, but it's the truth. She's gone, and..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say.

But Bee stepped up, "And you are allowed to be happy, Yoongi," Her voice was firm and she stared directly into his brown eyes with her grey irises, "She would want you to be happy. We want you to be happy," She continued to stare, holding Yoongis face so he couldn't move away, "We all want you to be happy. Your marriage is done. Min Isabella is gone. You are on your own and you are missing a piece of your heart. Nobody can fill that piece, I know that, but maybe someone can help patch it up,"

She finally let go of Yoongis face, but he kept his eyes on her.

"You will always love Isabella, we know that. But you have room in your heart for someone else, as well. You can mend a broken heart, Yoongi. You need to start working on fixing yourself now, before it is too late,"

"I-" Yoongi croaked, the tears beginning to dry up, "It's okay to be happy?"

Bee smiled gently at him, "It's okay to be happy. Say it again but not as a question. Tell yourself,"

"It's okay to be happy," Yoongis voice quiet, and lacked conviction, and Jimin hugged him tighter.

"It's okay to be happy, Hyung,"

"It's okay to be happy," His voice was still barely audible.

Hoseok stepped forward and crouched down, placing his hand on Yoongis shoulder.

"It's okay," He said quietly.

"It's okay to be happy," Yoongis voice was louder, and the tears began to flow again, "But I don't know how!"

Bee leaned forward and kissed him gently on the forehead, "I think you do,"

She tapped his face and stood up. Jimin squeezed him one last time and followed suit, and Hoseok did the same.

Yoongi stared up at them, and then looked down at the ring on his hand.

"We're waiting," Bee smiled as Yoongi looked back up at her, "Come on, Yoongi,"

Yoongi took a deep breath, "I think... I think I need help. Please, will you help me?"

---

AN: This chapters piece is "La Mer" By Dirk Maassen

Sorry it's so short!