25

Daisy sat in her class, staring down blankly at her hands that were resting gently on the desk in front of her.

She had taken a pill, and the walk to the university from the pharmacy was awkward and quiet. The connection that her and her piano tutor had built together was gone; smashed and broken into pieces by an act of intimacy when they were both drunk.

She thought that perhaps they were both mature enough to just move on, especially since Yoongi seemed to regret what happened a lot more than she did. But clearly that wasn't so. She could see Yoongi sat in his usual spot in the corner of the room at the front of the class, near to where Hoseok was speaking. He didn't look himself at all; not that she knew him as well as she thought she did.

Daisy sighed and pulled out her sketchbook, grabbing a pencil from a pocket in her bag and turning to a new page. She was feeling a bit down, and a little stressed, so decided that drawing might help her relax; until she could get to the piano and try her teachers technique of playing how she feels.

With a small sigh, she thought back to the moment that she met her idol, Park Jimin. He had been so kind and patient, and actually managed to get her to open up a little. She started by drawing his eyes, taking extra care to have them show his deep emotion. She drew the sharp line of is jaw, and the hair that flops carelessly over his forehead. His lips were next, thin and angled beautifully into a small smile, along with his straight nose in the perfect centre of his angled face.

However, as she sketched the line of his neck going into a shirt collar and jumper, she realised something with a shock.

She hadn't sketched Park Jimin at all. In fact, there was no resemblance to the man whatsoever. The face staring up at her from the paper was of Min Yoongi, exactly how he had looked last night while they were drinking and she saw him smile for the first time.

Daisys eyes widened and she looked up at the man who was seated in the corner of the room, and back down at her sketchpad. Before anyone could see what she had done, she slammed it shut and stuffed it into her bag, before getting to her feet and shuffling past the other students and out of the hall.

She couldn't be in that room any longer with him, no matter how large it was. She needed air. She needed to escape.

---

Yoongi looked up as he saw Daisy making her way out of the room. Hoseok glanced over at him and jerked his head, silently telling him to go after her, but Yoongi wasn't sure he wanted to. If Daisy hadn't have fallen asleep in the bed with him last night and been there when he woke up, he wasn't sure he'd even be in the university today.

Not after what happened.

However, he pushed himself to his feet with a sigh and stuffed his hands into his pockets, searching for a lighter and his box of cigarettes. 

Daisy was walking a lot faster than he expected, and instead of going outside, she turned sharply and headed down the corridor leading to the practice rooms, almost as a last second impulse. Yoongi dropped the cigarettes back into his pocket and went after her, catching the door of room seven just as it closed.

"You left class," 

Daisy jumped and spun around as Yoongi spoke, her face turning pink as she looked down at the floor.

"It's not time for my session," She mumbled, dropping her bag on the floor and sitting on the stool.

"You left class," Yoongi repeated, "Why?"

"Because I didn't want to be there anymore," Daisy snapped. She lifted the lid from the keys and warmed up her fingers.

"Because of me," It wasn't a question. Yoongi could tell that he was making her uncomfortable, and he cursed himself internally again, "Because of last night," He said quietly.

Daisy didn't move, but he could see her stiffen. He had hit the nail on the head.

"I'm sorry," He said, "We were both drunk and emotional, and we made a mista-"

"I don't see it as a mistake," Daisy muttered quietly, "It was just sex,"

"It was a mistake," Yoongi said firmly, "We shouldn't have done it at all. Not just because you are my student Daisy, I'm married!"

"You're a widdower," Daisy said softly, still staring down at her fingers, "You were married. You didn't cheat on her, if that's what you're thinking,"

Yoongi frowned. He could feel himself growing irrationally angry, "What we did dirtied the memory of my Isabella,"

"D-Dirtied?" Daisy choked, tears flowing to her eyes. She jumped to her feet and turned around to face him. She wasn't angry. She was deeply hurt.

"Your wife is dead!" She yelled, "And I am here, alive, and you think that what you did with me dirtied your memory of a dead woman who has no feelings anymore?!"

Yoongi was momentarily shocked, but it was quickly overcome by pure anger. However, before he could speak, Daisy continued.

"I have feelings, Min Yoongi! And you would know that if you actually listened to anything I said last night! But you only care about yourself! Your wife is dead, but you still cling to her memory like a baby clinging to their mother because you don't know how to grow up and move on. You don't care who you hurt by holding on to a long gone reality, all you want to do is wallow in self pity and keep yourself miserable forever,"

Daisy stood crying in front of him, tears streaming down her face as she said the last words so quietly that Yoongi could barely make them out.

"I thought that I had found someone like me, who I could confide in and open up to. Someone who had experienced pain and loss and wanted to keep living but didn't know how. But all I found was someone who didn't want to live. Someone who only cared about themselves,"

Daisy walked to the door of the practice room and pushed it open. 

"I don't want to have sessions with you anymore, Min Yoongi. I think you've taught me enough,"

Yoongi just stood and watched as the door swung closed behind her.

---

AN: This piece is "The Spectre", Alan Walker piano cover by Ducci

And this is the picture by the amazing Daisy!