24

Yoongi groaned and rubbed at his eyes before he opened them. He was looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling, and stared at the white washed paint, before rubbing his eyes and rolling to his side. His alarm hadn't gone off yet, so he was planning on sleeping just a little more.

However, when he moved, he realised with a start, that he was in his bed, which was extremely unusual. He hadn't slept in his huge bed for a long time; in fact he wasn't sure he had ever actually fallen asleep in the bed before.

It was then that he saw that he was not alone.

Yoongi leaped off of the bed, tripping over the pile of clothes on the floor and landing on his hands and knees. He was completely naked, from his neck all the way down to his feet, there was nothing but skin.

"Shit," He muttered, sitting on his knees and looking over at the bed with wide eyes. The moment he saw the bare skin of the pretty girl cuddled up under the duvet, the nights activities came rushing back to him.

We were drunk.

We kissed.

We came to the bedroom.

I pulled her hair and she left marks up my neck.

We fell asleep together.

Did we use protection?!

"Shit!" He cursed again, jumping to his feet and struggling to pull his discarded boxers up his legs in a hurry. He hadn't made love to anyone since he lost his Izzy, and in a moment of drunken madness with his student, he had lost control.

Daisy was young; she was legally an adult, of course, but she was seven years younger than him. And she was vulnerable, and drunk. They both were.

They were both so starved of affection that they looked for it in eachother while under the influence of alcohol, and they had made a mistake.

Yoongi was sure they hadn't used protection, as he didn't even have any. He wasn't sure how many times they were together during the night; it was a hot, sweaty blur of bodies and heavy breathing, but he was one hundred percent sure of one thing. He had messed up big time. He had dirtied the memory of his beautiful wife. He had cheated on his love.

He heard a soft moan and turned to the bed. Daisy was waking up, her jet black hair splayed out in stark contrast of the white pillows.

"Daisy," Yoongis voice was barely a croak, and Daisy froze in the process of sitting up.

"Yoongi?" Her voice was a whisper and she slowly turned, pulling the covers up over her naked chest.

Yoongi grunted, "I'm sorry," He gathered her clothes and gently placed them on the end of the bed, "I don't think either of us meant for things to go so far,"

Daisy just looked at the pile of clothes, and then back at Yoongi, who was pulling his own clothes on.

"I'll take you go get a pill before class," He muttered, turning and exiting the room, leaving Daisy alone in his bed.

Once he was in his kitchen away from Daisy, Yoongi lifted his phone to his ear. He had never felt more stupid and guilty in his entire life. He had cheated on his wife, and most probably ruined the life of a talented young pianist who he was supposed to be teaching.

"Hey, Yoongz, you're up early," Hoseoks voice was too bright and Yoongi resisted the urge to yell at him.

"You don't need to pick me up today," He said, "I have some things to do first, so I'll just see you there,"

"Oh, alright," Hoseok said, "Bye then- oh wait," Hoseok stopped Yoongi just before he hung up, "Jimin wants us all to go out for a drink tonight. Up for it?"

Yoongi paused, "I don't know, Hoseok,"

"What if we all drink at yours?"

"I don't know," Yoongi said reluctantly, "I'll let you know,"

"Okay, I'll see you in class, then! Bye, Yoongz,"

"Yeah, bye," Yoongi hung up and pinched the bridge of his nose. He wasn't sure at the moment that drinking was the right thing to do, and he hadn't thought like that in a long time. He sat down at his kitchen table with a sigh, lighting up a cigarette as he waited for Daisy to come out.

Daisy sat still for a while, before forcing herself to get up and get dressed. She decided that she would have to skip the underwear, as she didn't want to wear something she wore the day before, so stuffed them into her bag before quickly pulling her clothes on; luckily, she was in leggings and a long jumper, so it wouldn't be unbearably uncomfortable or obvious. Besides, she had a spare pair of clothes in her locker at university.

She sighed as she threw her bag over her shoulder before heading out of the room and down the hallway. 

She wasn't sure how to react to what had happened; she obviously enjoyed her time with Yoongi more than he did, and it was clear he thought it was a mistake.

Maybe it was, but it still hurt her just a little to be brushed off so easily. She knew she wasn't the most attractive girl in the university. She knew she had emotional issues and preferred to be alone, but she thought that someone so much like her would at least be more open after sharing such an intimate act.

However, Yoongi was just as closed off as before. Perhaps even more so.

He looked up as she entered his kitchen and took one last drag on a cigarette before stamping it out in a full ash tray and standing up.

"We need to get to a pharmacy," He said, barely looking at her as he led her to his front door, where he pulled his shoes on, "We have to get you a pill as soon as possible,"

"Yeah," Daisy muttered, looking down and allowing her hair to cover her face like a dark curtain. She wanted to speak more; to ask Yoongi how he felt about their night together, but instead, she just followed him out the door and down onto the street.

---

AN: This chapters piece is "RNA" By Smyang