45.

AN: If possible, listen to the music while reading this chap

---

Daisy frowned when Yoongi began to play. The notes sounded familiar to her, but she couldn't quite place them. She could see from where she was standing that he had a sad smile on his face, so it was obviously an important piece to him, but she could not place what it was. She didn't think it was a classical piece, but it definitely wasn't a new song.

"Elvis," She turned when she heard Hoseok's voice in her ear, "Can't help falling in love," He choked out a quiet sob as he wiped the tears on his cheeks, "He played this for Isabella at their wedding, and then they had their first dance to the song," 

He took a deep, slightly shaky breath, "He's letting her go, he really is,"

---

Yoongi smiled as his fingers danced over the keys. He could see his new wife standing in the centre of the dance floor, her hands covering her nose and mouth as she cried. 

He knew she loved this song, and she desperately wanted to have her first dance to it, just as her parents had done when they got married. It was a beautiful song, he admitted, and he agreed to dance to her with it, even though he didn't really like the idea of all the wedding guests having their eyes on just the two of them as they danced.

She originally wanted someone to play the piano for them as they danced, but she didn't trust anybody but Yoongi to play, so she instead settled for the original track.

Yoongi, however, had been practising when she wasn't around, making his own piano cover of the song she loved so much, just so he could surprise her before they danced.

He could see her shoulders shaking as she watched him, and after a quick glance at his new in-laws, he could see them tearing up as well.

He finished the song and as he stood up and the guests all cheered, Isabella - his beloved Izzy hiked up her dress and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him hard on the lips.

He held her back, his arms around her waist, a smile on his face. He had never been so happy in his entire life.

"So, my wife," He said, taking her hand, "Would you care to dance?"

---

Yoongi could still remember Isabella's face as she watched him play. She was so happy and emotional she had even cried. She had laughed at herself later, worried about her makeup, but she had looked so perfect to Yoongi that no amount of eyeliner down her cheeks would change anything.

He had started their new life together with that song, and now he was starting their new lives apart with it. 

He had loved Isabella with all his very being; his heart and soul belonged to her, and that would never change. But now he understood the true meaning of letting someone go.

She would never be forgotten, she just wasn't by his side anymore. And he had decided that he could wait to see her again, for now. 

He could see his father-in-law sat in the front row, tears streaming down his face as Yoongi spun the story of his pure love for Isabella, but the piece was a little different this time. As he had paved her way to her new life with this song on the day they had been married, he was paving her way to peace. With this song, he was guiding her away from him, letting her know that even though he loved her, he was okay without her now. 

He prayed as his fingers played the song that had made her cry seven years ago, that she was watching him play for her just one last time before she could be free from him. He had kept her chained to him for so long, that it was difficult to let her go, but he knew he was doing the right thing.

He might never fall in love again, but it was alright. He didn't have Isabella with him, but he was okay. He knew he would see her again, just not any time soon. In the hopefully far future, he would be able to hold her in his arms again and tell her how much he missed her, and how much he loved her. He would be able to say sorry for waiting so long to let her go, but for now, that would have to wait.

He had his whole life ahead of him, and he knew that Isabella would forgive him for wanting to live a little longer without her.

He could see the teary, smiling faces of his friends, Jimin and Bee in the front seats of the auditorium. He could see his father-in-law, who he had cut out for two whole years after Isabella had passed, crying and ready to accept him back into their family with open arms.

Daisy was at the side of the stage, a smile on her face as she watched his performance, and he felt proud that he had accomplished something. She was able to smile again, and so was he. No matter what happened in the future, he would always remember her as someone he was honoured to have met.

Hoseok was next to her, openly sobbing. They made eye contact and Hoseok smiled through his tears. Yoongi had so much he needed to tell Hoseok; he was sorry for how he had treated him, and everything he had put him through in the past, but mostly, he wanted to thank him.

Through thick and thin, Hoseok was there for him. He kicked him up the ass when he needed it, he held him when he broke down, and he finally gave him the push he needed to crawl out the bottom of the whiskey bottle.

He brought the song to the finale, closing his eyes as his fingers played the last few notes with as much love and passion he could muster.

In the short amount of silence between the moment the final notes died out, and the roar of cheering from the audience, Yoongi looked up. 

He could have sworn he heard a voice in his ear, and the soft brush of a hand against his shoulder.

"I love you, Yoongi. Be happy, I'll be waiting to see you again,"

END.

---

AN: This piece is, of course, "Can't Help Falling In Love" By Elvis, performed by The Piano Guys. This song always makes me cry!

AND IT'S OVER! OMG THIS WAS AN EMOTIONAL ONE TO WRITE!!

Thank you so much for being patient and reading to the end!!!!!!!

>**There will be an Epilogue, don't worry! And I'll make the playlist for the Epilogue**<

I'm also already working on getting this one printed, so look forward to that!

ILY BUMBLYS SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!