26

Yoongi headed back to the lecture hall after Daisy had left. The class was just finished, so he worked his way through the crowds of students and towards Hoseoks desk.

"Everything okay?" Hoseok asked, without looking up.

"She doesn't want me to teach her anymore," Yoongi answered dully. He respected her decision; in a way, he did understand what she was talking about, but she had said some horrible things to him.

"Why is that?" Hoseok frowned, "You both argue? I thought you were doing really well together, you even let her play your own piano,"

Yoongi sighed, "You could say that,"

Hoseok straightened up, "Maybe we can talk to her on Monday. Until then, why don't you come with me to pick up Bee? Then we can go and get Jimin and go to yours,"

Yoongi put his hands into his pockets to once again look for his lighter and box of cigarettes. A drink would be welcome at that moment, but we would rather drink himself to sleep by himself. Company; especially involving someone who didn't like him, and two people who argued constantly, wasn't really his idea of a good  time right now.

"Do we have to drink at mine?" Yoongi sighed as he watched Hoseok gather up his belongings. He followed his friend to his car and Hoseok smiled at him.

"You want to drink at mine?"

"Not really,"

"Then yes, we have to drink at yours," Hoseok laughed, "Come on, Yoongz. It's been a while since we all had fun together. I know it's a bit hypocritical of me, because I was telling you not to drink not too long ago, but having one or two every now and then is fine, especially on a friday with your friends,"

Yoongi sighed and climbed into the passenger seat of the car. Hoseok made the quick drive to his girlfriends workplace, and they waited outside for her to finish.

"When she comes out, you'll have to sit in the back," Hoseok said, making Yoongi frown.

"Why?"

"Because I'm picking up Jimin after this, and I don't want him sat next to her,"

"He's not going to try anything, Hobi," Yoongi sighed and opened the car door, swiveling around so that he could light his cigarette outside. Hoseok just grunted and once again checked the time on his phone.

Once Bee had finished, she came out in her uniform with a big bag over her shoulder. Yoongi immediately got out of the car and held the door open for her, surprised when she smiled at him. He then stamped his cigarette out and climbed in the backseat, looking anywhere but through to the front where she and Hoseok were greeting each other with their lips.

Jimin was next, but they met him outside the train station. They almost didn't see him, because he had his hood up and his eyes were covered by large sunglasses, despite the fact it was starting to get dark. He was also wearing a mask over his mouth, but tore it off as he climbed into the back seat next to Yoongi with his bag.

"Hi Bee!" He said enthusiastically, "Nice to see you again!"

"Hello to you, too, Jimin, nice to see you, how are you? Oh good, I'm great as well, brilliant!" Hoseok said loudly with a sarcastic tone as he pulled away.

Jimin laughed sheepishly, "Hi Hobi Hyung," He said, "Hey Yoongi Hyung. How's your lessons with Daisy going?"

"She told me not to bother," Yoongi replied gruffly, staring out the window. He could still hear her hurtful words flying around in his head and sighed, looking over at Hoseok.

"You guys mind if I play a bit before we start drinking?" He asked, and Bee turned around with a huge smile on her face.

"Mind? Of course not! I love to hear you play!"

Yoongi smiled weakly at her as Jimin grew excited beside him, "Maybe you can play some of my music and I'll sing?"

"I don't think so," Hoseok snapped at him, "Just let Yoongi sort himself out and play. Without you,"

The drive home was fairly quiet and quick, and as soon as they got inside Yoongis place, he kicked his shoes off and headed to the piano room. Jimin and Hoseok dropped their bags in the kitchen before following him, and Bee excused herself to Yoongis bedroom so she could change out of her uniform.

She came back into the room towards the end of the piece he was playing, and even though it was only one song, he already felt more relaxed.

He almost couldn't believe that he hadn't played in two years.

His friends clapped, and he turned to face them, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping when he saw Bee lift something up between her finger and thumb.

"That was really amazing, Yoongi," She said, "But I couldn't concentrate because I was too curious. Who do these belong to?"

Both Jimin and Hoseok turned to look at the pair of underwear in her hand, before looking right back at him again.

"Shit,"

---

AN: This chapters piece is "Sand Whirling" by Niklas Paschburg