Side Chapter 1

"I'm sorry, Hoseok, I just can't do it anymore," Bee was already crying, and Hoseok was pretty sure he was about to start, "I know I'm being selfish right now, but I can't live like this anymore,"

"Baby, please," Hoseok begged, taking her hands in his own, "Just give me a few more weeks, I'm sure he'll-"

Bee pulled free, "It's still about him, to you, Hoseok," She said, "I love him, I do, but it has been a year since Izzy died, and he still can't even go three hours without a drink. You spend all of your time there with him, and none with me. He needs to see a professional, Hobi! You're not a therapist, you're his friend, and I know you want to help him, but you're not," She took a deep breath, "You're just babying him,"

Hoseok shook his head, "He's my best friend, Bee,"

"And I'm your girlfriend," Bee said, her grey eyes flashing, "I would never come between you. You know that,"

"So what are you saying?!"

"This isn't fair on me," Bee said, "I know I'm being selfish for wanting to spend even a little bit of time with you, but you can't expect me to wait around forever while you baby your best friend instead of getting him professional help!" 

"Bee," Hoseok said, his eyes full of tears, "I don't understand what you're saying,"

Bee sighed and looked down, "I'd never make you choose between us, Hoseok, and I know you're the kind of man who would never abandon someone in need. So I'm making this easier for you," She wiped her eyes and looked up at him softly, "Don't worry about me, anymore. Care for your friend,"

"Bee- wait, don't-"

"I'm sorry," Bee sobbed, turning away from him. She grabbed her bag and rushed out of Hoseok's home so quickly, that he didn't even have a chance to stop her.

"Bee..."

---

Hoseok smiled and rolled over, cuddling into the warmth next to him.

"What are you smiling about?" Bee's voice was soft from sleep, and she gladly accepted Hoseoks arms around her.

"I was just thinking about when you broke up with me," He said honestly, "You left me all alone because you were worried about Yoongi,"

Bee hummed and lifted her face. Hoseok pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, and ran his fingers through her blonde hair.

"Me breaking up with you makes you smile?"

Hoseok chuckled, "Well, no," He said, "But you're back now, so I can smile about it. We both made mistakes back then,"

Bee nodded in agreement, "I shouldn't have left. It was really wrong of me. I was so thoughtless over Yoongi's pain,"

Hoseok rolled over, lying over Bee with his hips resting snugly between her thighs, "No," He said, still brushing his fingers through her hair, "You were right. He needed help. I should have got it for him. Instead, I babied him and completely neglected you,"

Hoseok kissed Bee gently, and she wound her arms around his neck, enjoying the feel of his lips on hers.

"You know," He said, pulling away, "Maybe you two should talk. He thinks you hate him,"

Bee raised an eyebrow, a small smile playing on her lips, "You're kissing me, and thinking about Yoongi, still?"

Hoseok flushed red, "Ah, no, I- Sorry, I know, inappropriate moment, huh?"

Bee laughed a little, "It's fine. We were on the subject of him, anyway. I don't hate him, Hobi. I've never hated him. I just..." She trailed off, "I just thought that I was in the way of you trying to help him. I felt bad for him, but I was lonely and... Well, he had it worse than me, of course, I could never compare how I felt to his, but... You know,"

Hoseok smiled, "I understand. He's doing better now, and I'm glad you're back here with me,"

"What, in your bed?" Bee laughed, "I guess it's fun to be here with you,"

"That's not what I meant!" Hoseoks cheeks went pink again, "I mean I love you in my bed; your body feels goo- That's not what I meant!"

"You're so easy to tease," Bee laughed, pulling him down for a quick kiss, "I have to go, though. I have to get to work,"

Hoseok pouted a little, and Bee couldn't resist kissing him again, "And so do you,"

"Ah, crap," Hoseok cried, jumping up, "I'm going to be late to pick up Yoongz!"

Bee sat up and rolled her eyes, "Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi," She laughed, "Why don't you date him instead of me?"

Hoseok hopped around, trying to stuff his legs into a pair of jeans, "But you're sexier," He said, "And you smell better. You're nicer, too. You don't smoke, and you're not grumpy (most of the time). And you're prettier, and you're a girl, and you have boobs, and a pu-"

"Alright, I was joking, oh my God," Bee said, also pulling her clothes on, "And I'm going to ignore what you just said about me not being grumpy most of the time,"

Hoseok grinned and pulled her in for a kiss, "I'll see you after work?" He asked hopefully, "Are you coming back here?"

Bee smiled and nodded, "I'll be here," She said, "Now off to work," She tapped his butt gently as she reached for her bag and headed out of the door, "I'll see you later!"

"Bye, Bee," Hoseok said, a little dreamily as he watched her go. If he could, he would have skipped work to spend the entire day in bed with her; he had missed having her around so much. But at least now, he knew she was coming back, and he would be able to actually spend time with her.

"Right," He said to himself, grabbing his keys, "Let's go and get Yoongi,"

---

AN: Hey Bumblys! I thought I'd do a little mood breaker by writing a side chapter about Hoseok and Bee. I hope you liked it! Sorry it's not the main plot!

Anyway, the piece for this chapter is a beautiful piece called "Where's My Love" by SYML. 

I picked this one because Hoseok in this fic plays strings (his main is a violin, but he can play a viola, a cello, and a little of the double bass, which you will find out about later hehe!)

Also, Bee plays some instruments, too. So many spoilers huehuehue