epilogue 2

Jimin was feeling weird. He was nervous and a little confused, but he was also excited. It had been a long time since he had been allowed a day off, and he had promised his manager that he would be careful, as he had insisted on going out for the day.

As he strolled over the bridge that led to the train station, he looked up at the sky. It was bright blue, and the sun was shining, despite it being freezing cold. He was glad that it was so bright, as him wearing his sunglasses wouldn't strike anyone as being odd.

The mask covering his nose and mouth was also a normal sight because of the weather, and the ball cap on his head was nothing new, either. With his earbuds in his ears, he was blissfully invisible to those hurried and rushed people around him.

However, he was still anxious, and his heart was pounding in his chest like it had the first time he had ever performed one of his songs on a show. He was going to make today the best day he could, and although he had to keep his face covered, he wouldn't let it hold him back.

Things had been strange lately. It had taken him a while to figure it out, because he had been unchanged for years. In fact, it was Bee who he had spoken to (much to the annoyance of Hoseok) about how he felt, and she had helped him figure it all out.

She said she could already tell, as at their last get together, his eyes had been drawn to someone who wasn't Bee. Yoongi had noticed too, but when he said something, Jimin had denied everything. He had told Yoongi that he just like how she played, but thinking back, that cleared wasn't it. In fact, he probably started changing during the performance of Spring Day at the concert before she went away to Austria.

Before she left, he had passed her his email address, so she could tell him when she was coming back so they could surprise Yoongi. However, they began to talk frequently, which also developed into phone calls and video calls. She had even helped him compose a new song, which he was listening to right then through his earphones. It was a beautiful song about moving forward in life and letting go of the past. 

He had composed the lyrics, but she had put them into the music, and it was something that marked a new moment in his life.

Jimin smiled to himself as he stepped onto the train. He had always thought she had a thing for Yoongi, as they did spend that one night together all that time ago. She assured him it was nothing romantic. In fact, the feelings she had towards him were a little too complicated for him, despite how hard she tried to explain it to him, but he didn't worry too much. 

She had helped his friend so much, and he had also helped her. She was so different to when they first met. She was so animated now. She smiled and laughed frequently and she had so many passions in her life.

The train was taking too long and not long enough, and when he stepped off onto the platform, he was hit by the cold wind and the fluttering of butterflies in his stomach.

It had taken him a long time to realise that what he felt towards Hoseok's girlfriend (now fiancee) was not romantic love as he thought it was. He had stopped feeling that way over her for quite some time but was just holding on to her as it was the only familiar thing in his life after Isabella died. Everything had fallen apart for their little group of friends, but Bee was the same, so he latched onto her and didn't know how to let go. It was as if he were pushing his loss onto her as well; just as Yoongi became addicted to the whiskey, Jimin became addicted to what he thought was his love for Bee.

Then she came into his life and turned everything upside down so gradually that he didn't even notice that everything had completely changed.

He tapped his card on the reader and moved through the barriers before heading up the stairs. He was so glad that nobody had recognised him, and travelling by train was something that he had not experienced in quite some time.

Jimin adjusted his sunglasses on his nose as he moved with the crowd out of the station. He pulled his phone from his pocket, checking the time. He was perfectly on time and looked around for his date.

It had taken him a lot of courage to ask her out on a date. In fact, apart from Bee, he had never asked anyone out before; and since he realised that he liked her a lot, it was one of the most nerve-wracking things he had ever done.

He realised with a start that his fingers were trembling, and his heart was beating so hard that he was sure if it wasn't for the thick coat he was wearing, passers-by would be able to see it trying to escape from his chest. The butterflies in his stomach had multiplied and he was starting to think that he was going to throw up.

However, a little further down the street, he saw her stood by the fountain. His heart stopped completely, and he felt as if he had lost control of his legs. He strode towards her, thinking of all the words he could use to tell her how beautiful she looked, but as soon as he reached her, those poetic verses vanished.

"Daisy," He said softly. 

She turned and looked up at him, a smile on her face that was so pretty he felt that he could have been blinded if he wasn't wearing his sunglasses.

Without thinking, he pulled his mask down and stepped into her space, tilting her chin up and pressing his lips into hers.

He heard a small gasp, but she didn't pull away.

Jimin felt his heart soar as he slowly pulled back with a smile on his own face.

"You look lovely," He said, internally cursing himself for saying such a basic, unflattering thing. Daisy, however, was blushing furiously, and lifted her fingers to his face, pulling the mask back over his mouth and nose.

"You might be seen," She mumbled, her eyes on the floor.

Jimin smiled triumphantly and took her hand in his, threading their fingers together, "Are you ready for our date?"

Daisy nodded silently, her black, hair shining in the bright winter sun.

"Good," He said, "Because I've planned something amazing. Let's go!"

As he led her away, he couldn't help but smile. He had never felt so right just walking with someone before, and the poetic words he was going to use as compliments to Daisy began to float around in his head again, turning into lyrics and notes. He sighed happily, and Daisy looked up at him questioningly.

"Nothing," He said at her look, "I'm just happy,"

She smiled at him again, "Me too," She said, "Finally. I really am happy,"

---

AN: Omgggggg I wrote another epilogue. I hope you enjoyed it! I have planned for Jimin and Daisy to be together ever since I wrote the first epilogue, I just didn't know how to write it. I got sudden inspiration and had to write it down! I don't know if its as good as the rest of the book, seeing as it's about Jimin, or even if it's any good at all, but I hope you liked it regardless.

So, once again, thank you, everyone, for reading this series, it was one of my more emotional ones to write and I put a lot of emotion and effort into it.

Thank you!

The song is "Let Go" by Smyang piano