13

AN: I realised that if you're using the app when reading and you scroll down that the music stops and that's such a pain! But if you read on the actual website, the music still plays when you scroll down! Just in case you wanted to listen while you read :)

---

Daisy frowned when Yoongi told her to sit back on the stool in front of the piano. She carefully slid her sketchbook into the bag that was resting against the side of the piano, and then sat on the stool, her eyes narrow as she glared at Yoongi.

He ignored her stare, however, and pulled out his phone, "I was told that you can play anything after you hear it a few times. As you seem to be a fan of Park Jimin, play this," He tapped on the screen, and Daisys eyes widened as the melody of one of the idols songs floated through the air, "The song appropriate is appropriate,"

"I can't play that," She said, "That's not a classical piece,"

"Play it," Yoongi insisted, "I'm your teacher, and I'm telling you to play it,"

Daisy and him locked eyes for what felt for a whole minute, before Daisy sighed and turned to face the keys. Yoongi turned the music off, and Daisy rolled her hands, making her wrists click, before she rested her fingers on the keys.

She began to play, pressing the keys softly as if she was nervous and didn't want to be heard.

"Louder," Yoongi insisted, and she pressed a little harder, not wanting to ruin the dynamics of the song. Yoongi tutted and shook his head, "Start again. That wasn't good enough,"

Daisy shot him a glare over her shoulder and began again, but Yoongi stopped her for the second time.

"Again," 

He stopped her twice, three times more, until Daisy began to get angry.

"Just let me play!"

"Start again," Yoongi said, and Daisy grit her teeth and turned back to the keys. This time when she played, it sounded different. It was a little harsher where it was supposed to be loud and passionate, but the softer parts in between were a little gentler, filling the air softly with a small amount of emotion.

Yoongi actually smiled to himself. He was already starting to get somewhere with this young woman, even if she hadn't realised it herself.

She continued to play, and when she reached the end of the piece, Yoongi once again told her to start from the beginning.

Two hours later, Daisy must have played the song at least twenty times, and she was tired and fed up.

"Good," Yoongi said finally, "That seems to have helped. Go home and practice that and one other of his songs, but not tonight. Tonight and tomorrow I don't want you to touch a piano. Tomorrow evening, you can practice, but until then, I want you to draw,"

Daisys mouth almost dropped open as she turned to face him, "That makes no sense!"

"It does," Yoongi said, already heading for the door, "I'll see you on Wednesday. You don't have a lesson with me tomorrow," Before she could answer, Yoongi was already leaving the room. He already had another idea scheming in his mind, and for that, he needed time.

"Yoongz," He turned when he heard Hoseok, who's eyes widened when he saw his face, "You look... Happy..." His face broke out into a wide grin, "You're making progress?"

Yoongi nodded, "I got some emotion out of her today, even though it was anger. But it fit,"

"What was she playing?" 

"One of Jimins songs,"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "Let me guess. You got her to play Lie, didn't you?" When Yoongi nodded, Hoseoks smile grew even bigger, if that was possible, "Good choice. But I guess she doesn't pay attention to it, huh?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I guess not,"

Throwing an arm around Yoongis shoulders, Hoseok pulled him out of the building and towards his car, "Wanna go and get some lunch?"

Yoongi shrugged his friends arm off and nodded, "Alright. I am hungry,"

---

Yoongi put his phone down on the table in the restaurant. He hadn't expected to be able to get through, but it was still a little frustrating that after all the calls and texts, there was no answer. Obviously, his friend was very busy.

"Still no luck?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged and Hoseok closed the menu that was sitting on the surface in front of him, "Well I'm sure that he'll ring you back when he gets a chance,"

They both looked up as a shadow fell across them, and a huge smile spread across Hoseoks face. Yoongi suddenly realised why he had insisted that they eat here.

"Hey, Bee," Hoseok greeted a familiar woman, and Yoongi suddenly hated him. Bee looked different to before; she had dyed her hair a pale pink, so it wasn't blonde any more, but she still had the same, sharp grey eyes that seemed to stare into your soul when she looked at you.

"Hey, Hobi," She said, dimples flashing on her round cheeks when she smiled, "... Hello, Yoongi,"

"Hi," Yoongi grunted, not wanting to get into a conversation with her. He knew she didn't like him, and although he had no issue with her, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable by making her pretend to enjoy his company.

The smile on her face faltered a bit at Yoongis lackluster reply, and Yoongi yelped in pain when Hoseok kicked him under the table.

Bee seemed to gather herself, before lifting her little note pad, "What can I get you guys?"

Once Bee had taken their orders and left, Hoseok glared at his friend, "Why were you so rude, Yoongz?! I'm trying to get back in her good books!"

"She doesn't like me," Yoongi said, "I wasn't rude, I just didn't want her to think that she had to pretend,"

"She never said she doesn't like you, Yoongi," Hoseok sighed, "It's just that you-"

Hoseok was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing, and Yoongi looked down to see that his phone was lit up with a familiar name. 

He swiped across the screen and lifted it to his ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, Hyung!" Came the bright reply, "Long time! I miss you! Sorry I didn't answer before, I was at a shoot. What's up?"

"Hey Jimin," Yoongi said with a small smile. He did miss the sound of his old friends voice, and he was such a bright person, despite everything that had gone on in his past. Yoongi admired him a lot, "I actually have a favour to ask,"

---

AN: Sorry it's so crappy, it's a filler DX

And this is obviously what Yoongi asked Daisy to play.. 

HE WRECKS MY BIAS EVEN THOUGH HE IS MY BIAS HOW IS HE SO GAH I HATE HIM PARK JIMIN IS NOW BANNED FROM MY WATTPAD HE IS ILLEGURL SOMEONE LOCK HIM UP HOW DARE HE BE SUCH A- aha soz soz I'll stop~~~  

But yes. I hate him XD