8

Yoongi sighed at his friend, "Alright, but just this once, okay? If I start letting fans backstage, it'll get out of control,"

"Yoongz," Hoseok said, "He's my new boss, and his daughters a fan. It's not a huge deal,"

"Yes, yes, I know," Yoongi said, rolling his eyes, "I'll greet them, okay?" He got to his feet and came out of his room backstage, throwing his bag over his shoulder. He was still dressed in his suit, but had taken off the bow tie. If it wasn't part of the job description of a pianist, he wouldn't really wear it. It wasn't to his personal taste.

The moment he first saw her, waiting almost nervously on the stage with her father, Yoongi stopped dead in his tracks. She was like something from a fairy tale; fair skinned with fair blonde hair. Her eyes were electric blue, and she was wearing a pale blue dress that made her almost glow like an angel.

"Yoongz?" Hoseok said, "You coming?"

Yoongi cleared his throat and nodded, following his friend back on to the stage.

"Hoseok, there you are," The man had a large, booming voice that seemed out of place next to such a delicate looking woman, "And this is Min Yoongi," He offered his hand, "Nice to meet you. We were very impressed with your performance,"

"Thank you, Sir," Yoongi said, shaking his hand and lowering his head in a bow. He couldn't keep his eyes off of the woman though, and when she was introduced, he felt as if his breath had been stolen from him. Yoongi did not believe in nonsense like love at first sight, but the second she made eye contact, he knew that this was the woman he wanted to marry.

"This is my daughter, Isabella," The man said, and she offered her hand to him with a shy smile, "She's a huge fan,"

"I'm so excited to meet you," She said, her voice ringing daintily in his ears, sounding like church bells on a wedding day.

"The pleasure is mine," He said with a smile, his heart pounding behind his ribcage when her face because dusted pink with a soft blush.

"I would love to watch you play again," She said with a gentle smile on her rose pink lips, "Mr Min, you are magical with a piano,"

"Please," Yoongi said, "Call me Yoongi," It was if there was no one but him and this beautiful angel in the entire hall, despite her father and his friend standing right next to them.

Her smile widened, showing straight, white teeth, "Yoongi,"

"Yoongi,"

"Yoongi,"

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi, wake up!"

Yoongi jerked out of sleep with a gasp, to see his friend Hoseok standing angrily over him.

"I thought you were dead, asshole!" He snapped, "I'm so sick of this drinking, you're really going to kill yourself, one day!"

Yoongi grunted as he sat up, rubbing his head, "We can only hope," He muttered, and Hoseok kicked his leg, making him yelp.

"Shut up," He said, "Go for a shower, asshole,"

With a sigh, Yoongi stood up and stretched his muscles, before heading towards his bathroom. He wasn't surprised to see his friend this morning; he did say he would come and pick him up, after all.

What he was surprised about, was that he had dreamed of the moment that he had first seen his love. He hadn't thought about that in a long time. It was a meeting that was so different from every other in his entire life. He had never felt like he wanted to completely give himself to someone either before or after that, and that very memory was one he cherished. And hated.

Yoongi washed the scent of alcohol off of his body, surprised that he didn't just have the smell stuck on him like a natural cologne. He brushed his teeth and got himself dressed, before heading into the kitchen where he could hear Hoseok moving around.

He sat at the table and tapped out a cigarette as Hoseok placed a bowl of cereal in front of him.

"It's like I'm your mother," He grumbled, "You need to start doing this for yourself so I can try and get back to my own life, Yoongi,"

"I didn't ask you to do it," Yoongi grumbled in reply, digging into the bowl with his spoon. He didn't even have cereal in the house, so he knew that Hoseok must have brought it with him. He was grateful for everything that his friend had done, and he did feel a little guilty, but he had told him numerous times not to bother.

"I'm serious, Yoongi," Hoseok said, sitting down opposite him, "I want to try and get her back. And I can't do that if I'm being a babysitter,"

Yoongi sighed, "Hoseok, I-"

"Time to go," Hoseok said, cutting him off and standing up straight, "We don't want to be late,"

Yoongi looked down at his half eaten bowl of cereal and nodded, also standing up and heading to the door to put his shoes and jacket on. He didn't want to see Daisy again, and he was sure that the feeling was mutual, but Hoseok was insisting.

And he really did need the money.

---

AN: Undedited what a surprise XD