Movie Night//Fangs

"Y/N you really think you're ready for a HORROR movie!?" Your boyfriend, Fangs asked you. "Yes, cmon Fangs." You persisted. "Fine. But I told you so if you get nightmares." He said, putting the new horror movie 'Halloween' in. "I shouldn't. I have you." You said smiling. Fangs laughed, putting his arm around you as the movie started. You regretted it instantly. You leaned deeper into Fangs' side, which he noticed. "Scared, Y/N/N?" He teased. "Nope. I'm just happy to have a boyfriend that loves and protects me." You said smiling. "Yep. Got that right." He said kissing the top of your head. You looked up to him and kissed his jawline. "I love you." You said said as you watched his eyes glisten from the TV lighting. "I love you too." He responded as you two kissed. As you looked back at the movie, you both became intrigued again.

Half way through the movie you got really scared and screamed, burying your face in Fangs' chest. This resulted in him laughing and pulling you in for a hug. "It's ok baby, it's just a movie." He said, still laughing. "I know, I know." You said pulling yourself together. "That surprised me though." Fangs laughed again which now resulted in you swatting his arm, "It's not funny Fangs!" You exclaimed. "It is because you're so adorable when you're scared." He teased. "Shut up." You said rolling your eyes. "It's true." He said shrugging. "Now c'mere." He said as he put his arm around you again. Surprisingly, you finished the movie, with a couple more head buryings. Now you get to decide if you get nightmares 😂.

**Hey squad! This request was from @NeedsTherapy. Hope I made it the way you wanted it! Dm me your requests and don't forget to vote! Ok byeee**