Period//Fangs

It was that loving type of month again. You wanted to do nothing but curl up in a ball and die. Your boyfriend Fangs was sound asleep next to you as you were hit with a sharp pain. You silently screamed as you tried to stand up to change your underwear and put in a pad.

Fangs stirred as you closed the drawer. He looked so peaceful with the golden sunrise shining over him. You smiled as you walked back over to the bed and kissed his forehead. His eyes fluttered open as you stroked his hair. "Mornin babe." You laughed softly as he yawned. "Hi N/N." He said smiling. "Hey I don't think I'm going to school today?" You said sitting up.

"Wait why not?" He asked sitting up next to you. "I don't feel up to it today." You simply stated. "Well if you don't want to go neither do I." He protested. You laughed, "No, one of us needs to get to college." You said as he got up.

"Fine. But I'm skipping school next." He said as he watched the sun hit your beautiful H/C hair. "Fine." you said laying back down. "Ok, I'll make you breakfast and head to school." He said reaching over and kissed your lips.

About a half hour later, Fangs had brought you food and left for school. You finished your food and decided to take a hot shower. The water hit your front as you sat in the floor, letting your mind wonder. You dried your hair and got dressed in pjs and went back to sleep.

FANGS POV

I sat in class not paying attention to the teacher as I wondered why Y/N wasn't coming to school. Was she sick or being bullied? The bell rang signaling the time for lunch. "Fangs where's Y/N?" Toni asked as she and Sweetpea sat across from me. "Fangs?" She asked waving a hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I asked snapping back to reality. "Where's Y/N?" She repeated.

I shrugged, what could I say? I don't know what's wrong with her, I'm probably the worst boyfriend for not asking what was the problem but I didn't want to seem to pushy. "She didn't want to come to school today." I responded.

"Did she seems sick?" Sweetpea asked. I thought about it, "No, maybe a little in pain I think, she wasn't her usual happy self." "Wait did she throw up?" Toni asked. "I don't know." I said hesitantly.

Sweetpea and Toni looked at each other. "Wait you don't think-" I started. "No no no no no." Toni stopped him. "Definitely not don't worry." Toni assured. I sighed, "I don't know. She didn't seem to be pushing me away this morning." "Should I call her then?" Toni asked. "I mean she might want her best friend calling instead of her boyfriend." She offered.

"No thanks Toni I don't want to overwhelm her." I said. "Fangs as your best friend," Sweetpea started, "You're playing this too safe. You need to call her and find out what's wrong." I put my face in my hands, dating was complicated, but Sweetpea was right. "Ok fine I'll call her." I said standing up. I walked into the hall and dialed Y/N's number.

Hey it's Y/N leave me a message

BEEP

Straight to voicemail. "Hey N/N it's Fangs, just wanted to know how you were doing. I love you. See you soon." I hung up and walked back to the table. "She didn't pick up." I said as I sat down. "She might be asleep." Toni said. "Yeah." I said quietly and went back to eating.

YOUR POV

I woke up a few hours later bored and in pain. I groaned in pain as I rolled off the bed and went to the kitchen. Downing a glass of water and aspirin, I went to the living room to put a movie on. Choosing A Dog's Purpose, I found a fluffy blanket and laid on the couch.

About halfway through I was a mess, I was crying over nothing and even I knew it. Fangs walked in as I was drying my tears. "Hey babe are you ok?" He said dropping his bag and kneeled down to look at you. "Hey baby sorry." I shakily laughed. He softly smiled, "What's wrong? Toni and Sweetpea were wondering where you were today." He said putting his hands on my knees and looked up into my watery E/C eyes.

"I'm having the worst day." I started as he sat next to me."I started my period this month which is nothing but it's making me feel like crap." I said turning towards him. He looked relieved when I told him. Oh my goodness I love him.

"Sorry baby, I was so worried today I thought you might be pregnant or were being bullied." He laughed looking down at his hands. I smiled, "No not yet." I teased. That made us both laugh.  "You ok?" He asked.
"Yep i just want cuddles please."
He smiled as he took off his jacket and laid on the couch with me. I stretched my legs out and turned my head back to the movie. Happy with my boyfriend that I will never stop loving.

Hey squad!! Another oneshot today! Requested by -cheeryclifford Don't forget to vote and dm your requests #Nosmut. Ok byeee X