Platonic Love// Toni •Special•

Warnings: cussing, ED

Y/N POV

"Hey T how's life?" I ask as the boys and I sit at our normal table at Southside High. "Pretty good Y/N," She responds not looking up from her notebook where she was doodling. The boys and I exchange glances, "Um ok, are you going to get any food?" I ask. "Nah I'm not hungry," She says still not looking up.

"Um ok anyway I was thinking about setting up a party for your dad's 48th Jug, what do you think?" I say changing the subject. "That's thoughtful, however,the Jones men don't like parties," He says eating a potato chip. "Yes but there hasn't been anything super exciting going on at the Wyrm and I feel like having a party," I argue.

"Would it be a surprise party or announced?" Sweetpea asks. "Probably should be announced so he's not suspicious and we don't have to sneak around," I say. "Alright don't blame me if he says he doesn't want this, I warned you Y/L/N," Jug says standing up to go to his chem class.

"Toni you've been quiet, what do you think about Fp's party?" Fangs asks. "It sounds great," She says. "What's on your mind T?" Sweetpea asked. "Nothings wrong I'm just sitting here drawing! What's wrong with that!?" She explodes.

"Woah woah woah we're just your friends who care about you!" I say as she stands up. "Whatever I'm done hanging out with you guys today," She says storming away. "Wow what is this? Elementary school?" I mutter as she left Sweetpea, Fangs, and I sitting there.

•••••••••••••••

Over the next few days Toni got more irritable throughout the days and started avoiding me and the boys; ignoring calls and texts, not sitting with us at lunch, and not acknowledging us in class, the halls, or even at the Wyrm.

"Y/N/N, Y/N/N," Fangs whispers, taking me aside in the hall in between classes. "Have you noticed what's up with Toni!?" He quietly exclaims. "Oh how she's avoiding us?" I ask. "No I mean she's gotten super skinny," He corrects. "Hey guys what's going on?" Jug asks as he and Sweetpea join us.

"Toni's been getting super skinny recently," Fangs tells them. "She's always been toned and skinny," Sweetpea comments. "No no no, I mean, skinner. Like not toned but kind of anorexic," Fangs says. I opened my mouth and shut it as Fangs continued, "How often have you seen her eat in the past days?" He asks. "Well considering that she's shunned us, not at all," Jughead says.

Sweetpea and I nod. "Hey Snakes! Move it or lose it!" A teacher calls as the bell rings. We exchange glances as we part ways to our next classes.

Later in the day, Toni and I had gym together where I did notice what Fangs was talking about but didn't ask her about it since the coach kept us busy. "Topaz! Run an extra lap for slacking during warm ups!" He calls as we start to run our usual lap.

Ok so even though she's shunned me and my other best friends, she's still my best friend and after hearing what Fangs said, I know this wasn't going to go well for her health.

Out of breath, the other girls and I get water as I see Toni continue running. She starts to stumble and slow down about a quarter of the way through, "Toni!" I call as she falls to the ground. The coach reaches her before me and calls out to the group, "Someone take her to the nurse!" He exclaims. "You bitch! She's super dehydrated and her blood sugar is low! A nurse isn't going to do shit! You need to call 911 you bastard!" I yell at him.

He calls 911 reluctantly and a few moments later, they rush her into a ambulance, leaving the rest of the class behind and me being sent to the principal's.

•••••••••••••

"Omg Toni you're ok!" I breathe as the boys and I go into her hospital room. She was hooked up to an IV and heart monitor. "Hey T, we can leave you alone if you need," Sweetpea says. "No it's ok I need to explain what's going on to all of you." Toni says.

We sit in plastic chairs as she starts to explain. "I hadn't been hungry for a few days to the point to where whenever I ate, my body would reject it so I'd throw up. I guess being dehydrated made me agitated from the headache it gave me," Toni says as the boys nodded.

"I started ignoring you guys because I didn't want to talk about it and I knew that you would try to get me to eat when I knew that I couldn't." She was crying now which made everyone emotional, "I'm sorry I love you guys. You're my best friends and I should've told you about this," Toni says through tears.

Of course I had tears too but what surprised me is that the boys had them too. "We love you too T, we we're just so worried about you," Fangs says as his voice threatens to break. "I know," Toni sniffles, "I'm sorry." "No Tones you're ok," Sweetpea says wiping a tear.

"We're happy that you're recovering now so you can get back to the badass you are," Jug jokes which makes everyone laugh. "C'mere guys," She says holding out her arms as we hug her. "You guys should probably get back to school now," Toni says, looking at the time.

"Oh no I'm suspended for three days after 'cussing out' the gym coach," I say. "Dang Y/N/N," Fangs says. I shrug, "What can I say? He was being an ass." Everyone laughs at that remark. "Well we're going to head back to school," Sweetpea says as the boys get up to leave. "Yeah and I'm going to go to Pop's to pick up food," I say.

"Wow going onto the Northside? What a rebel Y/L/N," Jughead remarks as I punch him, "Yep, get used to it, I'm a Serpent." We laugh as we leave, "Bye T we'll be back after school." Sweetpea says. "I'll be back after getting food, see you T," I call. She laughs, "See you guys."

Hey squadddd! Wow it's 1:06 in the morning and I finished this. This is for @user50906314 so I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and dm your requests! #Nosmut X