Challenge//Fangs

My name is Y/N. I joined the serpents four years ago. I'm average height for a junior, I'm not short but I'm not a mountain unlike my brother Sweetpea. I guess some might say I'm attractive but I protest. I used to live in Greendale, then I decided to move back to live with my brother. Try to fit back in with the serpents.

Met a bunch of drunk serpents and played pool but mostly I hung around my brother and his friends, Jughead, Toni, and Fangs. Now Jughead is the most aesthetically pleasing person you will ever meet.

Being a writer, the way he dresses, the way he runs the serpents, and him being one of the best friends to my brother makes him seem like the best person to hang around.

Toni is the most grounded person of the serpents. The most realistic. She's one of the best friends anyone could ever have. Her sense of style is the most unique I've ever seen.

Now Fangs. He's super cute with a lot of opinions. Literally, how you're supposed to play pool, what you have to drink, you have to hang out with blah blah blah. He never shuts up...But he's adorable.

••••••••

"Sis!" You hear Sweetpea yell from the kitchen. "What!?" You call back from the bedroom. "Gang's heading to the Wyrm you comin?" He asked as you walk out to see him in his jacket. "What else do I have." You grumble as you got your shoes on. "Do you not like my friends." He stated. "They're ok." You replied.

"Like any yet?" He asks as you both start walking to the Whyte Wyrm. "What?" You asked in surprise. "Anyone catch your eye?" He asked laughing. "Ew no Pea gross. What would I want with a bunch of half drunk serpents." You lied. "Whatever N/N." He said as you entered.

As usual you were greeted with a blast of alcohol and loud talking. Heading to the bar first, you ordered a Shirley Temple. You don't need alcohol to act like an idiot. "No alcohol huh?" You heard a voice ask behind you. You turned around to see the one and only Fangs Fogarty.

"What do you want now?" You said rolling your eyes. He took a sit on a stool next to you. "Scotch on the Rocks with a Twist." He said to the bartender. He turned back to you, " Wondering why a wannabe serpent isn't drinking alcohol." He said. "Wow you know nothing." You took a sip. "I joined the serpents four years ago and I don't need alcohol to act stupid." You said.

"Woah lowkey roast." He said as his drink came. "Now if you excuse me, I have a pool game to win." You stood up and went to join Jug and Toni. He laughed quietly as he watched you leave.

"Hey N/N we're starting another game if you want to join." Jughead asked. "Sure, but I'm a pretty good player so watch and learn." You cockily took your shot. Jug laughed as you shot five balls in. "Woah N/N I quit now." You and Toni doubled over, "Oh no boy you're playing until the end." Toni said still laughing. You all recovered from laughing as Toni took her turn.

Fangs POV

What's wrong with me? I've known Y/N for about a month and I'm hooked. The way she smiles and how her eyes sparkle when she laughs. I watched her play pool with Jughead and Toni and could do nothing but stare. She's so enchanting not to be drawn. "Dude what are you staring at?" I heard behind me, which made me jump a little. "Nothing Sweetpea." I responded finishing my drink.

"You were staring at my lil sis weren't you!?" He exclaimed surprisingly. I blushed. Dang was I that obvious? "Fine, yeah Pea." I admitted. "It's ok Fangs, I'm fine with it." Sweetpea said watching you jump after winning. "Go for it." He told me as he slipped me a piece of paper and left to join her.

Your POV

"Hey N/N what's goin on?" Sweetpea asked as he came over. "Playing pool." You said as you felt a constant buzz in your pocket, meaning a call was coming. You pulled it out, "Guys I'm going to the restroom brb." "To do what?" Sweetpea asked raising his eyebrow playfully.

"To slay the Magical dragon." You said sarcastically, "What the flip would I do?" "Ya never know on the southside." He said. "Bye loser." You said as you walked away.

You answered the call as you stepped outside. "Hello?" You asked. "Hey N/N." You heard a familiar voice say. "Fangs?" You asked. "Yeah, can you just come to the alleyway?" He asked. "Uh sure." You said hanging up and walking to where he said to meet.

You walked around the corner to see Fangs with his face in his hands. "Fangs?" You asked. He looked up and pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back and then pulled away after a couple more.

"Fangs?" You said again. "I just-" he sighed, "I don't know what it is about you it might be the way your eyes sparkle or the way you laugh or the way you just are. You're so beautiful I don't know what to do. I love you." He says.

You exhaled as he talked, "Fangs-" you stopped him. You locked eyes as your breathing hitched. "I love you too." He smiled as you both gave a relieved sigh and laughed. You kissed again as you hugged. "Let's go back inside it's too cold to stay out here." Fangs said. You smiled and looked down, "Ok." You said as you locked hands and walked back inside.

Hey squad this was requested by @Chanelypop hoped you liked it and sorry it took so long! Don't forget to vote and dm your requests! #Nosmut 😆