Riverdale Dream

Ok so literally had the weirdest Riverdale dream last night and I wanted to document it so here it is.

So Archie Jug and I were somewhere in school where they had a pool then bleachers. Archie kept jumping in and telling Jug to jump in. Side note: Jug and I were besties so we were sitting on the steps watching Archie. Anyhoo, Jug jumps in WITH HIS BEANIE. He just held it so it wouldn't float off. SWTICH SCENE, There's a competition for something and Jug decides to be it. Idk the reason but to save Jug I said "No, please he's my boyfriend" we both then made immediate eye contact and a thank you look from him. I hop out of the water and go to sit at the top of the bleachers. The comp begins and you sit watching it. All of a sudden, the double doors open and a girl along with Jojo Siwa show up. Idk why but I immediately tried to hide under the bleachers, to which she saw me, pointed at me, and started to run up the stairs. I immediately hop up and run away, I run to the hall and idk I "joined their side"? I ran into someone with them and they asked me who's side I was on. I said theirs and I went to a room with them where they had some picture. Anyhoo while this is going on, other people go into the pool place, killing people. I run out of the room and apparently they just wanted something?

The end