Ours//Sweetpea

*OK THIS IS PROBABLY SHORT BUT I HOPE IT SATISFIES YOUR FLUFFY HEARTS!*

I've been pregnant for about a couple months and I STILL haven't told Sweetpea about the baby. Yes he's noticed mood swings but he figured they were from my period.

This morning I had enough of hiding it from Pea and decided to walk to his trailer and finally spill. You walked along the street to the tattered double wide box he lived in. Different from your Northside home.

You knocked on the door, hands shaking as a newly awoken Pea come to the door. He still had his morning hair you always adored. "Hey babe." He said  groggily. You were frozen and didn't say anything. "What's wrong?" He asked seeing your face. "I gotta talk to you Pea." You walked into his trailer.

"Wai- Wait what's wrong?" He asked again as he shut the door and stood against it. You faced him and blurted it out, "I'm pregnant Sweetpea." He looked shocked, "Is-is it mine?" He asked quietly. "Yeah." You barely made out as tears formed.

He said nothing as he pulled you into a hug. "I'm so scared Pea." You whispered into his chest.

He kissed your neck, then behind your ear as you took a deep breath. "It's going to be ok, I'm staying right here." He pulled away and looked at your tear stained face. You exhaled. "I'm going to be a dad." He beamed. "Yeah." You let out a shaky relieved sigh.

He knelt down to be level with your stomach and lifted your shirt. Sweetpea left warm, gentle kisses around your flat stomach as he put his hands around your waist. "Hey Baby." He started, lips grazing your stomach, "I can't wait for you to be born and start and new life with you mommy. You're going to make us both really happy."

He gave your stomach another kiss before hugging you, head resting on your abdominal. You smiled, stroking his raven hair, you knew you were ready to start a new chapter with Pea.  Just you, him, and a happy baby.

HEY SQUAD ugh this was short but I hope it satisfies your fluffy needs XD Don't forget to vote and PLS dm your requests, I'm running out of ideas and I want to keep everyone happy XD Ok byeeee X