New Beginnings pt 2

*Jug and you just moved to NYC bc his book took off*

It was day 3 of living in New York and life there was starting to pick up. Even though you both had just moved a few days ago, they needed Jug in his office to finalize his contracts and everything else.

That left you mainly in charge of unpacking but you didn't feel like going up and down an elevator crating boxes, so you called Archie over to do the heavy lifting. "Thanks, Arch I don't think Jug and I would make it here without you and V." You said as he put the last box in the living room.

"Yeah no problem, do you need help unpacking?" He asked. "Uh no thanks I got it, but thanks again." You looked around. "Ok well you're welcome and Ronnie should be stopping by on her lunch break." He headedfor the door.

"Yay alright! See you around Andrews." You waved as he left. "See ya!" He called as you shut the door. Veronica should be here in a few hours so you started to unpack the living room which was just rearranging the gray couch and rug. You finished that and moved on to the glass table and decorating.

"Hey Y/N/N!" You heard a familiar voice call after a little while

"Hey Y/N/N!" You heard a familiar voice call after a little while. "Hey V!" You came to the door and hugged her. "How's my favorite girl doing?" She asked. You rolled your eyes and laughed, "Dying, how's my favorite fashion icon doing?" You asked.

"Ugh the fashion world is swarming with 'what can I do that's not already done?' and 'Steal my style, I'll steal your career'. But enough about me." She says holding out a box. "I brought you and Jughead a couple of magnolia cupcakes from the best magnolia bakery in the city."

"Aw, thanks, Ronnie! I've been so busy I haven't checked it out yet!" You taking the box and setting it on the counter. "You're welcome! Anyway, I wanted to see the apartment you've picked, it's so cute!" Veronica said looking at the living room. "Thanks, of course, there are a hundred boxes left but it's getting there." You say looking at all the boxes.

"Thanks for letting me come over for a few minutes but I have to do a lunch meeting in 10 so I should get going." She said looking at her phone. "Ok thanks for stopping by V." You say giving her a hug. "Yeah, see you later girl!" Veronica said as she left.

You ordered Postmates and then called Jug. "Hey, Babe what's up?" He answered. "Hey Juggie, nothing I just wanted to see how it was going." You sighed. "Well they asked me if I wanted an illustrator and I said no." He says. You hummed in response, "And that's really about it, what's up with you?" He asked.

"Well Archie finished bringing up the boxes, I finished unpacking the living room, Veronica stopped by to drop off some magnolia cupcakes, ordered Postmates, and called you." You responded.

You heard him laugh which made you smile, "Sounds more interesting than my day," He says. "Yeah, I don't think so." You laughed. "Anyway I'll be home soon so I should go," Jug said. "Ok love you," You say. "Love you too," Jughead says hanging up.

•••••••••••

It was late in the afternoon now and you and Jug were setting up the kitchen when there was a knock. You and Jug looked at each other and got up to open the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" He asked. A woman about in her 20s and a small child stood in the door with a plate of cookies. "Hi, I heard you've just moved so my daughter and I wanted to welcome you to the building. This is Sasha and my name is Lexi." She said handing Jughead the plate of cookies.

"Thank you, come in," He says. "Sorry my husband couldn't be here, he plays football for the Giants and they have practice right now but I'm sure he'll stop by later to meet you," Lexi says. "Oh, that's cool! Well, my name is Y/N and this is Jughead." You said gesturing.

"Oh I think I've heard of you guys before," Lexi said. "I'm a new writer. my new book, Mystery Murder, has gotten popular recently." Jughead says as everyone sits on the couch. "No my husband always talked about you two, Y/N especially," She says. "Wha-what's your husband's name?" You ask.

"His name is-," She says.

Hey y'all cliffhangerrrr, you prob will but I will reveal it in the next chapter so stay tuned! Ok byeee x ✌️