Home again// Sweetpea

"She's back!" A serpent yells as you enter the Wyrm. You had been in Greendale the past couple weeks and hadn't checked in at all. You laughed as all of your friends surrounded you asking questions. "So how was it?" Toni asked excitedly. "It was awesome T!" You responded over the music and everyone's voices.

"Did you miss us?" A younger serpent asked. "Of course!" you responded. "At least you didn't get arrested!" Fangs added. "Well almost Fangs." You laughed. "Want a shot Y/N?" Toni called from the bar. "Sure, thanks Toni!" You answered. "Yo! Can I just get a minute with my girlfriend!? I haven't seen her in two weeks!" A familiar voice called over everyone's questions. You turned to see your boyfriend of 10 months looking annoyed at everyone. "Calm down Sweetpea, you'll see her tonight anyway." A serpent said slyly.

His looked at the serpent who made the comment and his eyes got mad. Flamed almost, like fire had been lit. The serpent held their ground while he got closer. "Shut the hell up before-." You stepped in front of him, putting your hands on his chest. " Pea stop. You know he's right." You said calmly. He looked down at you as his eyes softened. "I know, it's just-." He said softly. You cut him off by giving him a kiss. "I missed you." You said looking into his eyes. "I missed you too. So much." He responded. You smiled. "Sorry Youngblood." Sweetpea said, putting his arm around you. "No sorry Sweetpea, I shouldn't have said that." The serpent responded. "Ok people show's over!" Fangs yelled and everyone went back to pool or talking. "I love you." You said looking up at Sweetpea. "I love you too. You have no idea." Sweetpea said. You laughed as you shared a kiss and went to the bar to get a drink.

**Hey squad! This request was from Chanelypop. Hope I made it the way you wanted! Dm me your requests and don't forget to vote. Ok byeee X**