Bad Day// Sweetpea

Elly's POV

I trudged up the steps to Sweetpea's trailer after a long day of school and slammed the door. Throwing my backpack down, I flopped face down on the couch and screamed into one of the pillows. Letting it all out sorta helped but I probably did it for so long, I didn't hear Sweetpea come in.

A hand touched my back sending me to punch whoever touched me on the shoulder. "Whoa Elly it's just me," He says. I wiped my tear stained face, "What happened Princess?" He asks sitting on the floor next to the couch, "Nothing," I responded laying on my side, "Just Ghoulie Girls being themselves," I say watching his face change, "Don't do anything Sweetpea,"

"Then what the hell should I do!?" He exclaims standing up. I jump up next to him and catch his wrist as he starts walking to the door. "Stay," I whisper. "I had a crap day and I don't want you feeling any worse," I finish as I dropped his wrist. He sighed and shut his eyes, "Fine, want to go to the Wyrm?" He asks. "I don't feel up to going out, I just want to hang out here," I say, "Ok, I'll go out and get Y/F/F then," He said as he kissed me. I took his wrist again, " Promise not to get into any trouble?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "I promise," He replies and he walks out.

I got into bed and turned on Stranger Things while the Ghoulie's words repeated over and over. I tried to block it out as Demogorgons chased Hopper around the lab but soon I started hyperventilating uncontrollably and rushed to the bathroom. My hands gripped the sink as I stumbled over to the toilet and threw up. Once, twice, and another. I finally stopped but the tears just poured out as I sat against the tub.

I heard Sweetpea come back but I couldn't move as I listened to him calling my name. "Elly!" He exclaimed as he saw me sitting and crying. Sweetpea squatted in front of me with worry in his eyes, "Can I touch you?" He asks cautiously. I nod, that's all I want right now. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't, I-I can't," I choked out. "Their words won't stop repeating, I know they're going to continue and I worry you'll get defensive and do something and I don't want you to do anything-" I rambled.

"Ssh E I won't do anything if you don't want me too but listen to me," Sweetpea comforts. He wipes my tears as my breathing calms a little, "They're nothing compared to you. You're stronger and better yet, you have someone who actually loves you and they don't." He says. I laugh as he kisses my forehead. "Let's go eat food," Sweetpea says as we stand up. I mute the TV as he brings in a couple bags of Y/F/C and Y/F/F.

"Omg I love you," I say as I grab some of the food. He laughs as he crawls in next me, "I love you too," He wraps his arm around me and unmutes the TV. I put my head on his chest and look up at him. "What?" He smiles. "Nothing," I respond. He gives my nose a quick kiss, "Hey!" I exclaim. "Thanks for being there for me," I whisper. "Anytime Princess," He whispered back. I kissed his lips and looked back at the TV. I love my boyfriend.

Hey Squad! This was short but sweet! This one was for Rosac_122 friend, hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and dm requests #Nosmut X