Sleep trouble// Fangs

Sometime during the night a little after midnight, Y/N was once again consumed with insomnia. Just like every night for the past month. You silently slid out of bed to go watch a crappy show until morning.

"Y/N/N?" You heard a groggy voice say. You looked up to see your boyfriend rubbing his eyes as he walked to the little living space, "Hey Fangs." You said turning the Tv off and standing up. "Why are you up?" You asked. "I woke up to cold sheets and not you." He said. "Sorry I couldn't sleep." You said. "Why not?" He casually asks.

You shrugged, "I don't know I just can't. Like I'm tired but I can't fall asleep." You said. "Let's just. Head to the Wyrm." "Why not." He slipped on a shirt as you changed yours too. You both put your serpent jackets on and headed out on Fangs's motorcycle.

You two were greeted by the familiar cigarette smell and music. There were only a few serpents there, the bartender and some playing pool. "Do you want alcohol?" Fangs asked heading to the bar. "Um, not now." You said looking around. He made a confused face as he went to get himself a drink.

You face planted onto the couch as you let out a long sigh. "So tell me what's really going on." Fangs said setting down his drink and sitting next to you. You sat up, moving your hair out of your face. "What do you mean?" You asked. "It's true. Fangs I'm ok, I just don't know why I'm not sleeping."

"Ok." He says. You laid your head in his lap. "Just try to sleep so you won't be angry in the morning." He said stroking your hair. You laughed, "Okkk." You said as you closed your eyes and fell asleep quicker than you wanted.

HEY SQUAD!! Requested by -cheeryclifford  Eck i didn't like this one, it was short and not that fluffy. Anyhoo new ones coming out when I get to it. Don't forget to vote and dm your requests! #Nosmut😆 Ok byeee X