Strange Love//Fangs

FANGS POV

It was the end of the day and Y/N/N walked through the halls like every other student at Riverdale High. Laughing with some of the other Serpent girls as they walked down the hall. She is the perfect girl. Straight A's, strong, beautiful, and funny. Not like most of the other Serpent girls. The best part is we're best friends but that's also the worst part.

We made eye contact and did the thing that we've done since the 2nd grade, a casual peace sign. I was putting books back in my locker and talking to Sweetpea. "Fangs are you even listening?" He asked hitting me on the shoulder. "Yeah yeah Wyrm at 5," I said looking at him. "Invite Y/N too!" He called over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes, she'd be there anyway.

"Hi, Fangs!" A tiny creature exclaimed as they jumped on my back unexpectedly. "Flip! Toni what the hell!?" I said setting her down. "I need a ride home, Sweetpea left and Y/N has an early shift at Pops." She said as we walked outside. "Yeah ok hop on," I said as I got on the front of my motorcycle and sped off to Sunnyside Trailer Park.

Y/N POV

One secret. That's all I'm holding back from my best friend. I like him yeah, that's not the secret. I know he likes me but I'm dating Archie Andrews, and that's it. We've been dating for about two weeks. I'm dating a Northsider that the Serpents loathe with a passion but so what. It's weird being around Fangs now but I gotta act normal. Why can't I have one secret, a little bit of privacy from him, I don't have to tell him everything right? I sighed, I'm going to tell him tonight then. If this is killing me from the inside out like Venom then screw it.

I sit in front of my vanity to get ready for the weekly Serpent parties as Archie texts me.

Arch: Hey Jug and I are going to the Bijou tonight want to join?

Y/N: Shoot I have a party tonight, sorry Babe :(

Arch: It's ok, next time. Lysm

Y/N: Next time

I sighed and called Toni.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hey Y/N/N, what's up?" She asked.

"Should I wear fishnet tights under my shorts tonight?"

"Ok, what color are your shorts and shirt."

"Black shorts, dark gray top."

"Yes then and wear your black combat boots too."

"Planning on it, thanks, T," I said hanging up.

I curled my hair, did my makeup, and got dressed. I didn't want to walk 15 minutes to get to the Wyrm so I called Fangs, who lived halfway across Sunnyside Trailer Park from my trailer. "Hey Y/N/N, what's up?" He asked. "Hey, Bestie do you want to pick me up to bring me to the Wyrm," I said. "Yeah ok be there in 5." He said hanging up.

I heard a motorcycle engine outside a few minutes later and ran down the stairs. Fangs laughed, "What?" I asked confused looking down and back up.

"You're wearing the boots I gave you."

"So?"

"So I think you look good in them."

"I know."

He squinted his eyes a little, "How."

"Because I know that I look good in them," I said flicking my hair back dramatically.

"Ok weirdo let's go."

.....................

FANGS POV