Different//Sweetpea

I'm Y/N Blossom... one of the Blossom triplets I know. Personally I don't like it, I'm half like Cheryl and half like Jason. Personality wise that is. We all have our signature colors, however; Cheryl's is red, Jason's is blue and mine is black. I know, so edgy right. I used to wear a bunch of colors but when I entered high school, Cheryl told me I had to get a sig color so I switched to black and gold so I didn't have to pretend to be happy. You know, dysfunctional family and all.

On my first day of school, my parents told us to let everyone know who we were and that we could ruin their lives. Like who the fuck does that? I'll admit, I was rude like they told me when I was younger. Cheryl rlly popped off on being Queen B and running the shit as Jason didn't and was nice to everyone. I was kind of the middle; I was rude if you just met me, were rude to me, or I was having a shit day and could use my Blossom pass as acting like a bitch but I didn't enjoy bringing people down and such.

Today the serpents were moving to Riverdale High so you know what that means; Cheryl walked into my room at promptly 7 am and threw my curtains open. "Get up bitch," She threw me curtains open. "Drop the facade," I rolled over, "We don't have to be rude to each other." "Ugh you're so soft like Golden Boy," She groaned as she walked out. I reluctantly got out of bed and started to get ready, not wanting to go to school like anyone else. Too early for this shit.

••••••••••••••

I went along with school, the Serpents had arrived but I hadn't encountered them except when Veronica made us welcome them. I made eye contact with a tall, good looking guy but I didn't think much of it. People through out the day talk about me and my sibilings, it's nothing new, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

It didn't bother me when I was younger but when you're a teen every word about yourself starts to destory you mentally. I didn't really care about grades since I'd be inheriting part of the company, setting me for life. I roamed the halls bored out of my mind during study period when I passed a group of girls looking at me and whispering, "What are you bitches giggling about like a group of squirels?" I ask with my head high and Blossom mask on. "So funny how you pretend to be high and mighty when you know deep down you are nothing," One spoke up. I scoffed, I've played this game too long, "You know nothing about me, my sibilings and I can destroy you like the Mikealsons 2.0, watch your back before your life is destroyed," I spat before my heels took me to the bathroom.

To my luck, it was empty and I sat down, locking the stall door behind me. Deep breaths come on. In seventh grade, I developed panic attacks, which is the best part of my day. Not. It's dumb and annoying, I wish I could be like Cheryl. More confident, get the guys...there go the thoughts spiraling. I started to sob which I hated but I let myself do anyway. When I was done I went to the mirror and fixed my makeup before headed outside. I opened the door, running into something tall. "Watch where you're going asshat," I quickly announced. A guy. A tall guy. The guy I saw earlier. I saw the serpent jacket which I knew what was to come.

"Why don't you watch where you're going ginger," He retorted. "Excuse me trash? This is the ladies room," I crossed my arms. "Trash? Is that the best insult, that cute," He told me. I gave up, "What's your name?" "Sweetpea," He replied. "Sweetpea?" I laughed. "Not like I picked it or anything," Sweetpea joked. "Right well I didn't pick Y/N," I responded. "Y/N? That's pretty," He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms too. "I try," I looked away. "So why were you crying?" He asked. "I wasn't crying?" I looked back. "Your eyes are still glossy and your nose is a little pink which either means you have allergies which it's not allergy season or you were crying."

I sighed, "Why would I talk to someone I don't know about it?" I shrugged. " Relationships form that way," He replied. "Oh this is a developing relationship?" I kidded. "Friendship or something more doesn't matter to me," He smiled back. I laughed and looked down, "I'm fine. These assholes were talking about me and I don't do well with that even if your parents are the richest in town so I went to the bathroom but-" He cut me off by hugging me, "What are you doing?" I asked after a second. "I don't know what to say so I decided to hug you sorry," He pulled away. I snifled, "It's fine, if you want this 'relationship' to get anywhere meet me at Pops this afternoon," I suggested. "Looking forward to it," He beamed as the bell rang, "See you after school," I walked away. I had a date. A date with a hot guy. And I couldn't wait.

Hey y'all this was requested by @nightmarebe4xmas ! Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to dm requests and vote! Ok byee x