Enemies Part Two// Jughead

SHANNON POV

We got to his trailer and I got out the first aid kit as he laid on the couch. "Jug you didn't need to stick up for me today," I say as I put a cotton ball dampened with alcohol to his cheekbone. He winces at the touch, "Shaz I couldn't let him get away with that though," He replies.

"Yeah but I can stand up for myself," I defend. "Yeah but you ran out," Jughead adds. I bit my lip, "I hate seeing you get beat up every time. As if you don't get hurt enough with the Serpents," I say fixing a cut above his eyebrow. He closes his eyes and sighs.

JUGHEAD'S POV

I sighed. I really don't want to argue because I knew she was right but she's my girl and I gotta watch out for her too ya know? I watch her eyes move across my face as she tends to my cuts, "Shaz," I say. She hums in response, "Let's go to Pop's for tonight," I request.

"Alright, I'd be down for one of Pop's iconic burgers and milkshakes," Shannon smiles as she puts a small strip of bandage to my last cut.

•••••••••

We hung out at my trailer for a few hours watching some F•R•I•E•N•D•S, ( guys I put a lot of effort into that XD) I called Pop to make sure everything would be set up for our date. After he confirmed it was, we walked hand in hand to the neon-glowing restaurant.

Pop had set up our normal booth with our usuals, a couple candles, and flowers. "Woah Jug I never expected you to be this romantic," I joked as we sat down. "I've got layers. What do you think of the set up?" Jughead asks. "I think it looks great," I say as we dug in.

•••••••••••

SHANNON POV

Over the course of the next couple hours we talked about everything. Life, Serpents, and tons more random conversations that were filled with shower thoughts.

"Marry me," Jug says suddenly. "Wait what? I-Jug wha?" I asked taken back. "I just- I love you so much and we've been best friends forever. I can't imagine anyone else to be with me for the rest of my life. And I don't have a ring right now and we're still young but I really want to marry you," He says.

"Jug," I respond not knowing what to say, "yes," I looked up at him. His eyes lit up like a thousand fireworks going off. "But we are 17 and we need to talk about the future but I really want to marry you too," He exhales and laughs. "I love you," I say kissing him.

"Let's go back to my trailer," He says standing up. I stood up next to him and took his hand, "Alright, bye Pop!" I called as we headed to the door. "Bye Shaz, Bye Jug!" He replies. We headed back to his trailer and talked about the wedding and our future.

Hey Squad! So I got major writers block from this sorry, I didn't really know how to plan out the proposal for high schoolers but I tried 😬 Don't forget to vote and dm your requests. Ok byeeeee X