What's to come//Jughead

Your boyfriend of 3 years planned the perfect date of stargazing with the help of his best friend, Archie Andrews

Your boyfriend of 3 years planned the perfect date of stargazing with the help of his best friend, Archie Andrews. It was approx 67°F (yes I changed the temp lmao) and the sky was clear as Jughead drove you to an open field to look at the stars.

Surrounded by blankets and pillows, you both leaned against the back of Archie's truck that he let Jug borrow and looked at the stars. Your head rested on Jug's chest as he wrapped his arms around you. Silence filled the light with faint chirps and lightning bugs fluttering about.

"Wow the stars are so pretty tonight." You awed. "These stars are nothing compared to the ones I've seen in your eyes." Jughead says laughing. You punched his arm as you both fell into laughter.

"N/N." You hear Jug softly say after a few minutes. "Yea Juggie?" You asked, shifting your head to look at him. "Do you ever think about what we'd name our kids?" He asked. You laughed quietly, making your body lightly shake. "Jug we're not engaged yet and you're thinking about that?" You ask playfully.

He laughed, "Well have you thought about our future?" He asked. You sat up a little bit so you were facing him. "Yea." You said, "Such as us leaving this hell town and you becoming a successful writer." You teased as you walked a couple fingers up his chest.

He smiled, "But what about the serpents?" He asked. You sighed, laying back down, "I don't know Jug. We can't be caught up in their business our whole life. Especially if we do start a family." "But I'm king and you're queen so how are we supposed to do this?" Jug asked as he stroked your arm.

You sighed a second time. "I have no idea, I just don't feel comfortable with our kids being serpents. Even though it's our lifestyle, it's dangerous." "Yes and I also wanted to move to NY if my writing takes me there. But I don't know about leaving the serpents." Jughead said as we watched the stars twinkle.

"Then let's not think about it and enjoy the moment." You said softly. "Ok." Jug said softly. You felt him kiss the top of your head, "I love you." He said. "I love you too." You responded, turning your head to kiss his jawline. Which he gave one of his heart-melting smiles to. You turned back to the sky and fell asleep in your boyfriend's warm embrace.

HEY SQUAD so here's a short one for ya! Don't forget to vote and dm your requests! #Nosmut Ok byeee X