Welcome//Sweetpea

OMG THIS IS SHORT BUT I HOPE IT IS FLUFFY ENOUGH

1:36 am on Friday morning, December 8, 2019. Y/N and Sweetpea welcomed their new daughter Winter into their lives. Y/N slept quietly next to Sweetpea as he held Winter.

"I know you don't know anything yet." He whispered as she stared up to him. "You're coming into an amazing life. You have a huge family that can't wait to meet you. The serpents are the most supportive people you'll have. I hope you can be like your mother one day. She's so beautiful, strong, and the best person you could know." Sweetpea said. Winter made a little yawn. He smiled, "My dad was never there for me but I promise I will be here for anything you need Princess."

"Did you call me?" You said opening your eyes slowly. "Huh?" Sweetpea said softly looking at you. "I heard 'Princess'." You turned to look at Winter. "Hi Precious." You say tickling her stomach. Sweetpea stared at you with a soft smile.

He shook his head, "No I was calling Winter 'Princess'." He laughed. You put on a fake shocked expression. "Excuse me." You said laughing.  "What am I then?" He gave you a kiss, "A Queen now." He said.

You smiled and kissed him, "Be more cringe Sweetpea, you're lucky I love you." You turned back to your new daughter. "And I love you little Princess." You gave Winter a little kiss on her nose. Sweetpea put his arm around you as you settled into his side with Winter, happy with your new, little family.

Hey squad!! This was requested Riverdale101High
I thought this was cute, I think it was bad but fluffy idk pls vote and dm your requests. Ok byeeee X