Nightmares// Sweetpea

You shot up, panicking and sweating in bed. You had another nightmare of your boyfriend dying by the Ghoulies right in front of you. Each night was different. Sometimes he was shot and sometimes he was stabbed. Every time you woke up crying and hyperventilating, Sweetpea was always there you to reassure and calm you down. Holding you close and talking to you always calmed you down when you had these dreams.

You felt the bed next to you for the warm, calming body of your boyfriend. Instead you felt cold, empty sheets. You started to panic even more as you thought about your dream. 'Omg he died. He's really gone. Malachi really shot him.' You jumped out of bed as you went to the kitchen for water.

As you walked out of the bedroom, you looked up to see Sweetpea in the kitchen, putting dishes in the sink. "Hey babe I was just- N/N?" He asked, looking at your tear stained face.

"Sweetpea what the hell! You died, I had to watch you die and I woke up to no one thinking it wasn't a nightmare, that the boy I love is gone!" You yelled as you repeatedly punched him in the chest with your tiny fists.

"Babe babe babe stop. Listen," he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close while you cried into his chest. You heard his steady heartbeat, causing you to slow your breathing and your tears. "I'm here Princess." He whispered as he softly swayed. "I lost you." You whispered back.

"No you didn't. I'm right here." He said softly. You smiled as you buried you face in his chest. "Do you want to go back to sleep?" He asked. "Not yet." You said softly. You stayed in each others arms for a few minutes until Sweetpea had an idea. "Want to go to Sweetwater River and watch the sunrise?" He asked.

"I'd love to." You smiled again as you broke your embrace. Sweetpea looked into your eyes as he wiped the remaining tears off your cheeks. "I love you." He said as you locked eyes. "I love you too." You said getting one of his heart-melting smiles as you smiled back. Your lips connected as you felt his soft warmth.

"We're going to miss the sunrise." You say laughing as Sweetpea laughed too. "Alright then let's hurry." He said smiling. You grabbed a blanket and your Serpent jacket from the couch as Pea got his Serpent jacket.

As he sped off to the River you felt the early morning breeze even though it was still pitch black outside. You rested you head on Pea's back as you almost reached the River.

As you saw the familiar trees and body of water, Sweetpea pulled up to a cliff part and parked his motorcycle. You held hands as you walked a little ways before you laid the blanket on the ground.

Sitting next to each other, you looked out across the trees that seemed never ending. The sky was black with only the   moon and its stars to light up the sky. It was perfect lighting to still see each other. Sweetpea admired you face as you made small faces observing nature.

As it started to get a little colder, Sweetpea noticed, "You must be freezing Y/N." He started to take off his jacket. "No I'm not, I have my own jacket and you must be too." You said. "I'm fine I have my flannel and you just admitted to being cold." Sweetpea said playfully.

"How!? I'm not cold." You exclaimed as Sweetpea laughed by your facial expressions. "You said 'you must be too' and too means also, so you are also cold." Sweetpea said.

You rolled your eyes and smiled as he draped the leather jacket over your shoulders. "Fine. Thank you Sweetpea." You gave in.

"Y/N." He said quietly after a few minutes. You turned to look at him with your soft expression. "Want to talk about it?" He asked as you held hands.

 "Want to talk about it?" He asked as you held hands

You took a shaky breath, "It was the Ghoulies again. In the middle of nowhere in the parking lot of the Wyrm, they come out as we were getting off your motorcycle and-." You stopped and closed your eyes. He took his free hand and lightly cupped your cheek.

"It's ok." He assured with sincerity in his eyes. You smiled, looking deep into his delicate, brown eyes. "I just can't lose you Sweetpea." You teared up again. "Y/N, I'm never leaving you." Sweetpea said as your face leaned a little into his hand while your breathing hitched. "Honestly, I don't think words would describe the love I have for you." He finished.

"You're so cute. But cringy." You said laughing a little. Sweetpea looked down and laughed. "I promise you're the only one that gets to see me soft." He looked back at you. "I know and I feel very lucky." You gave him a kiss.

"I love you way more than you love me." You rested your head on his shoulder. You felt Sweetpea shake lightly from laughter. "That is incorrect my Princess." He kissed the top of your head. You turned your head to look up at him.

He looked down at you and smiled, "What?" "You're just so handsome." You say kissing his jawline. He laughed, "And you're beautiful." He responded. You looked back at the pale sky that was started to have vivid colors.

"Can we never leave?" You ask. Sweetpea laughed again. "I don't care if we stay or go wherever as long as we're together."

You never wanted to leave this moment. Sitting here with a boyfriend that love you more than words can say and a beautiful sunrise.

Requested by @NeedsTherapy dm me your requests and don't forget to vote! #nosmut😆 X