Starving// Jughead

SHANNON'S POV

Another flipping day of high school, let's get this bread. I walked my way to Riverdale High, sending Jughead the millionth text in the last week. He hasn't answered which is very unlike him and he hasn't shown up to school in a few days which really worries me.

"Hey Arch and V sorry to interrupt another possible make out sesh but where the hell is Jughead?" I asked. "Shaz he might be on another serpent run." Archie suggested. "Ok but he hasn't answered of any of your calls or texts?" I asked. They both hesitated, "No," Veronica finally spoke.

"He's ignores a million of my texts and calls which he never does," I say putting my head in my hands. "Ok I'll search the town if it'll make you feel better," Arch said. "Don't do it for me, why aren't you worried about Jug?" I ask. "He could be kidnapped or something worse and no one has questioned this!?" I went on.

"Chill Shannon," He says. "Chill!? ARCHIE ANDREWS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOUR BEST FRIEND HAS BEEN MISSING FOR A WEEK AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!?" I yell. "Woah Shaz, I can send out a search party if you need." V says. "No stop, what type of friends are you doing everything for me? Juggie is your friend too, you should worry. Just go have sex," I say before storming off.

I went out to look for Jug, wiping a few tears away as I made my way to Pop's. The familiar neon lights flowed even in the late morning. I looked around the booths and couldn't find him. "Hey Shannon what can I help you with?" Pop asked seeing you a little distressed.

"Hey Pop have you seen Jug recently?" I questioned. "No, in fact not for almost a week. I gotta say, I miss him being here at late hours of the night," He says. "Alright thanks Pop," I respond walking out. "Anytime," He answers.

Time to check the Drive In, I knew he used to live there so he might be inhabiting it now, or it's remains. I walk to the small building he used to live in and put my hand on his graffiti. "Come on Juggie," I whispered putting my head against the wall.

===TIME SKIP TWO HOURS===

It had started to pour as I continued to walk around town. I got a call from Archie, didn't want to answer it but I did anyway. "What," I snapped. "Shaz we found him," He said. "Wait what!?" I exclaimed, "Where!?" "Outskirts of town, next to a gas station in Greendale,"He says.

"I'm on my way," I say. I was about a mile away so I picked up the pace and ran the whole way.

•••••••

Needless to say, I was soaked and out of breath when I got there. Veronica's black car was there and I saw the familiar letterman jacket and dark purple overcoat and walked over. "Juggie!?" I called out as I arrived. I saw my favorite beanie boy sitting under a small roof.

"Guy I got this thanks," I say turning to Archie and V. They just nod and get into her car as Smithers drives away. "Jug?" I say softly as I crouch next to him. "Shaz what are you doing here?" He asks looking up with a tear stained face. "What are you doing here?" I repeated, sitting next to him.

"I-I got kicked out," He says, wrapping his arms around himself. "I didn't know what to do, I'm sorry," Jughead says. "You.. You didn't know what to do?" I asked taking his beanie off and placing it on my head. Something he only lets me do. "Why would you think that?" I asked. "I thought you wouldn't love me anymore Shanie, I mean, who wants a homeless boyfriend?" He starts to cry again.

"Juggie," I whisper, "No, I-I would always love you, I just don't understand why you didn't tell me. I mean, we always take care of each other no matter what," I wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry Shaz," He whispered, "I love you," Jughead says.

"Now listen to me," I say helping him up. "You're going to come live with me and we're going to get you some food," I said cupping his cheek. He have a shaky breath and started to cry again, "I love you so much," He cries into my shoulder. I hug him back and laugh, "I love you too, now let's get a taxi back home," I say pulling out my phone.

••••••••••

We pull into the entrance to Sunnyside Trailer Park and walk to my place. "Hey Shannon if it's ok I'm going to take a shower first." He says taking some clothes out of his bag. "Yeah Jug that's fine I'm going to unpack your backpack," I stated as I walked to the bedroom.

I heard the water start as I cleared out a drawer and began to fold his clothes and organized them. A few minutes later he comes out towel drying his hair, "Shaz what food do you have around here?" Jughead asks. "How about going to Pop's?" I question. His eyes lighten up at the name of Pop's. "That would be fantastic," He says kissing me and taking his beanie off my head I still had on. "Hey!" I exclaim trying to take it back.

"Ha no it's mine," Jug teases. "Whatever Beanie Boy," I sang. When we arrive, Pop greeted us, "Jughead! Long time no see!" He announced. "Yeah Pop sorry I was gone," Jughead apologized. "The usual?" Pop Tate asks. "Thank you, two of my usuals and Shaz's too." He says as we sit down. "Coming up," He says going to the back.

"So Juggie, do you know what you're going to do about school, when you'll come back? Many people are worried." I said. "I don't know just yet," He says looking into my eyes. "Ok," I respond. "Usuals," Pop says. "Thanks Pop," I say as Jug digs in. After talking a little bit and eating our food, we make it back to my place.

•••••••••••

"Hey I'm going to sleep on the couch you can sleep on my bed if you want." I say as we entered the door. "Shaz," Jug says catching my wrist. "I want you to be with me," He says quietly. "Ok," I respond heading to my room. I throw on an oversized shirt and shorts as Jug gets in my bed.

"How are you doing?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his waist, "I'm doing so much better," He chuckled. I smiled, "Promise to tell me when something bothers you or if you ever need help," I say propping myself up. "I love you and I'm always here for you just...trust me,"

"I promise, I'm sorry I didn't tell you and made you worry," He tells me. I kiss him in response, "I love you," Jughead says as we pull apart. I reply with another kiss and laid back down. I'm just happy he's safe.

Hey Squad! This was requested by @Shannon1300 I hope you like it! Pls dm me oneshot ideas. Don't forgot to vote #Nosmut X