Chapter :1

Aashna's Pov:

“Mom, will you please help me find my shoes, I'm not able to find them.” I asked help from Mom for the third time, but she was so busy cooking that she didn't replied me or I guess it's my soft voice that didn't reached towards her. Sometimes I hate when people can't hear me. I sighed and started looking for my shoes.

Where have I kept them? I remember last time I saw them when Nisha di gifted them to me, but where are they now?

“Why aren't you ready yet? And what are you busy searching?” Mom said from back and I jerked up.

“Mom, you scared me!” I said and she came towards me.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. But what are you searching? It's late, you should have left the house by now or else you will get late on every first day of your college.” She said.

“Yeah I know, but I'm not able to find my new shoes, have you seen them?” I said and she pushed my head a little.

“You silly girl, You kept them downstairs yesterday, So that you don't have to search for them.” she said and my mind kept on thinking, 'I did?'

Whatever, for now I should better run or else I will definitely get late on my first day which I don't want to. I hurriedly went downstairs wore my shoes, bid a good bye to my mom and left the house. Oh, I forgot something!

I went to my house again and grabbed the keys of my scooty. I saw mom glaring at me, but I gave her a flying kiss and left.

I started driving but again these traffic is too much to bear. I'm sure I will get late today. I called my best friend, Kriya to ask her where she was?

“Hey, where are you?” I asked her.

“I'm sorry, I know I'm late but I will be in the college just in fifteen minutes.” She said innocently. Oh, so this girl thinks that I'm already in college? Silly!

“Ok chill, I haven't reached yet, Actually I'm struck in traffic.” I said and she giggled!

“Oh, I thought that you are in college waiting for me, but how can I forget that, there will be a day when sun will rise in the west, but Aashna Shetty can never be punctual.” She said and started laughing.

“Bad joke! I will see you in college. Just come fast.” I said and hung up the call.

I was waiting for signal to turn green, just then I saw a bike came and stood by my side. Omg! I love bikes. I was so busy ogling the bike when I noticed the both the boys on the bike looking at me. Oops! I averted my gaze from them feeling ashamed.

“I guess, someone is bike lover.” The boy sitting on the back seat commented. Oh, god this is not good! Why I'm so stupid?

I ignored him. But the next thing I saw the other boy who told him to keep quiet. At Least he is a gentleman!

I wanted to see his face, but it was covered with helmet. The signal turned green and I drove away from there not wanting to see them again.

While driving, I was still thinking about that scene, it was so stupid of me to look at that bike, but I was not able to help myself I love bikes. I don't know why but something strange... Very strange feeling was building in my heart and my mind kept on thinking about the boy with the helmet. Who was he?

Come on, Aashna you should not think about a boy like this. I scolded myself and after sometime I reached my college and saw Kriya waiting for me in the parking with all my other friends.

“There's nothing to laugh.” I said to Kriya who was continuously laughing at me. But she laughed even more.

“Come let's go.” she took my hand, and then we both made our way to our classroom. Our classroom was on third floor. Too many stairs! I groaned in frustration and started walking again.

Kriya was busy with her phone call while I was looking at the surroundings. But then something caught my eyes. The same boy from the signal incident who taunted me. Oh, no! Why is he here? I should hide somewhere, Before he looks at me I ran from there.

“Easy girl, what's wrong? Why you dragged me here?” Asked Kriya with a confused look.

“Nothing.” I said and we went to our classroom.

Man! He should not see me here. What if he will make fun of me? He was on second floor means he is supposed to be my senior? No, please god don't make it happen!

“Are you dreaming about someone, I guess a new crush?” Asked karan, my close friend.

“No. Of course not.” I said confidently.

After that teacher came and started her lecture. The teacher was so sweet and friendly.

“Ok students I will stop here. Your seniors want to interact with you, so Enjoy.” She said and left the class.

Seniors! I hope it's not him. I said to myself. And then I saw a group of seniors entering our classroom. And then the last was the boy, whom I never wanted to see. Why god why?

......................................................................
Do vote and comments.
Please share with your friends.
Enjoy reading.