Chapter : 22

Aashna's Pov:

"Tell me your deepest secret. Something which even Ruan don't know?" I asked him but then I felt like why would he tell me his deepest secret? Who I'm to him? A feeling of regret came in my mind but still I waited for him to reply. He was so busy thinking and I just wondered what's that big secret which left him thinking this much. I was losing my patience, why is he taking so much time?

"Aarav." I called him and he lifted his head and looked directly into my eyes.

"Well, talking about my deepest secret which even Ruan don't know, then there's nothing! Because Ruan knows my every damn single secret." he said and I don't know why but I felt a bit jealous.

"Okay." I replied. I wanted him to tell me his at least one secret but he kept quite.

"Present crush?" finally I asked him something for which I started this game. A smile appeared on his face.

"Do you seriously want to know it?" he asked taking a step towards me and I nodded taking a step back. His eyes were boring into mine and even I was not able to avert my gaze, it felt like there is something which is stopping me from looking away. He was about to say something but then my phone ranged. Why god why?

I took my phone and saw the caller id, Kriya! I hate you girl! I picked the call and looked at Aarav, he seemed to be a bit tensed. Now what is wrong with him?

"Will you answer now? Where are you?" Kriya snapped from the other side of the phone.

"What's wrong? Why are you shouting?" I asked.

"Is Aarav with you?" She asked ignoring my questions.

"Yes." I said and she told me hand the phone to him. I did as she said.

"Tell her not to worry I'm okay." He said and hung up the call.
'Her' who is the girl he is referring to? And why would she worry about him?

"I think we should leave." He said and I nodded, though I was not interested leave so soon and even I want my answer but I was not able to stop him. Why is he looking so tense? And who was that girl? Why her only mention made him leave this place so soon? A set of questions were running inside my mind and I should better stop thinking about it other wise my head would burst.

He went and sat on his bike and I followed him. I was about to sit but he stopped me.

"Aren't you going to say bye to the fish in that lake." he said with a smirk and I punched his arm lightly.

"Shut up." I said and saw him getting down of his bike.

"Actually, we should definitely say bye to them." He said, grabbed my hand and made me walk towards the lake. His touch made me shiver. He was holding my hand all the time till we reached near the lake. His hands were warm unlike mine which were cold. What will he think about me? I wanted to remove my hand but at the same time I felt like it was perfect where it is right now.

We reached near the lake and he left my hand. My small happiness ended!

"Tell them bye, see they all are waiting?" He said and I just rolled my eyes at me but he just laughed.

"Shall we leave now?" I asked but he did not answered. Instead I saw him taking a look of the place and then of the lake. In short, he was admiring the place and I was admiring him!

"See that fish is still looking at you." He said and again like a idiot without thinking twice I looked in the lake and he again laughed at me.

"Will you please stop teasing me? And moreover why would the fish look at me?" I asked confidently.

"I guess he is also smitten by you." He said with a wink and directly went towards his bike.

'He is also' what does it mean? I damn badly wanted to know what he was talking? I went near him still thinking about what he just said. 'I guess he is also smitten by you'. I sat on his bike and together we drove back to our home.

We both were silent on the way as I was busy thinking and he was busy driving.

"So, did you liked this place?" Aarav asked breaking the silence.

"Of course. I loved it." I said and he smiled. After some time we reached our town and Aarav stopped his bike outside a Ice-cream parlour. I gave him a questioning look on why we are here?

" As what I know, no one goes to dance in a Ice-cream parlour." he said with a serious expression on his face. Why he always have to tease me?

"Very funny." I said and then we went inside the parlour and had little talk. After we were done he dropped me outside my home and I just hope that no one sees me. I said him bye and then we went away.

I went to my room and got fresh. I was resting on my bed remembering everything I did today. It was one of the most beautiful day of my life. But then I remembered something and my happiness again got faded. Who was the girl to whom Aarav said that she don't have to worry? Only Kriya can answer my question, So I called her but it was busy. Damn girl!

After 10 minutes she called back. I wanted to ask, who she was busy with? But before that I asked her about the girl and came to know that It was Ruan talking with him on the call and she not heard their talk. I felt disappointed.

"Okay. I will call you later." I said and hung up the call.

I was already not done with my first question, who is Sanjana? And here I got the second one. I guess I have to use my detective skills here. I was busy thinking the ways from which I will get the answer for my question when my phone beeped.

I instantly took it and saw the notification which was from Instagram saying, 'Aarav Deshmukh accepted your follow request.' and the second notification said that, 'Aarav Deshmukh wants to follow you.'

I was overjoyed and without wasting a second I quickly accepted it. My phone beeped again and I saw a message from Aarav.

' Sorry I didn't saw my phone last night.'

A smile formed on my face and I quickly replied him that 'It's ok.'

It was the second good thing happened with me today. Finally My day ended so well. And the credits goes to only one person,' Aarav'.

 Do vote and comment

........................................................................
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.